Reviews for Always Remembering
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 1 . 5/27
Bah! Sad sad sad sad T-T but so cute cute cute CUTE!
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Aw, that's so cute! Adorable!
Mythology Rose chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awww. This was sweet but kind of sad.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I liked it because you didn't put her with anyone, but showed how much they love her.
Unyielding Chaos chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
First off, I would just like to say that they wouldn't all be thinking these things at the same time, because Hunny and Mori would graduate first, then Tamaki and Kyouya, then finally Hikaru, Kaoru and Haruhi.

Besides that, it's a cute fic. And cute is all I can really say for it. To put it bluntly, it lacks depth. It's simple and single faceted, and it seemed almost like it was rushed. Each of the characters has three thoughts that are short and absolute. You don't write about any of the characters' feelings, or thoughts on anything other than Haruhi, which is a little bit unrealistic. Because if they really were all going their separate ways (again, putting aside the fact that they'd graduate at different times), they'd probably be thinking about the other club members, as well.

I almost want to say that it was anticlimactic, but that doesn't seem like quite the right word. Because there wasn't really much of a build TOWARDS the climax of the story, either. It's a sweet fic, but really, in terms of the quality of the story, it's not that great. And please don't take this as disrespect, because I'm really just trying to be constructive, but to be completely honest with you, it's boring. All you have here is a bunch of single sentences whose meanings are pretty shallow.

For example, "She's so incredibly adorable!"

That's nice, but what's your point? It's not unusual for Tamaki to make some kind of comment about Haruhi's cuteness, so is there really any reason to have that line there? I understand if you were going to do this in the standard style and have events play out and all that, and then have Tamaki say or think something like that at one point. That's one thing. But when you only give each character three sentences in the entire story, don't you think you should pick a sentence that's more significant? Tamaki finds Haruhi cute. We know this. And after you've said it, we are even more sure of it, but there's no room for interpretation with this line. This is, quite simply, Tamaki saying that he finds Haruhi adorable. And when you look at the bigger picture, that seems pretty irrelevant.

And then when you have Hikaru thinking, "It almost hurts that she doesn't realize..."

Well, for one thing, ALMOST? What? I'm pretty sure it kills him that she doesn't realize that he's in love with her. But that's besides the point. Even though this line describes a more intense feeling, it doesn't have much more depth. Because no matter how you look at it, all he's saying is that he's in love with her and she doesn't even know it. Again, we already know that. It almost seems that any one of these short little thoughts that you have, is completely useless on its own. I think you need to give your readers a little bit more context to make these thoughts more interesting and meaningful.

But now I feel bad for criticizing that much (and I didn't mean to make the review this long, heh), so I just have one more thing to say and then I'll shut up.

"She's rough and hardened, but breakable."

I actually liked this line quite a bit, although if I were you, I might reconsider the choice of the word 'rough'. Tough, maybe? I dont' know. I like this line, because it makes you think. There are a few different ways you could interpret that (well, I'm sure there are many different ways, but only a few come to my mind), and I like that (as you may have already guessed. heh), especially for Mori, because I think it suits him well. I'd go into more detail, but I have some issues with concisely verbalizing my thoughts, hence the unnecessary length of this review, and I'm afraid you've already stopped reading. Anyhow, I hope this has helped you at least a little bit and you don't totally hate me and report this as abuse, and good luck with your fanfics in the future!
Recycle Your Elderly chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
By Haruhi not being included, will all the chapters be like this?It's interesting how it's written, I want to see how things unfold. :3
What's in a name chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Only capitalize the beginning of a sentence and/or proper nouns. Also, the way you formatted their thoughts is confusing. Instead of making your readers keep going back to look at the legend, you have just written it out normally.

Also, only Hunny and Mori would be leaving after graduation, as the rest of them were still underclassmen as I recall.

But eh, it was cute I guess.