Reviews for Tracy, Link and the Ghosts
catsare1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I LOVE ANY HAIRSPRAY STORY THIS IS ONE O MY FAVORITES!
Team-Jacob10244 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Great job! :) Loved it...sorry its been so long since ive reviewed
Romance and Musicals chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
Aw! it was cute!
Kim Larkin chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
I love my daddy and both my mommy's.
Pam Thompson chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
It sure is nice of Tracy and Link to invite us to there parties.
Sophie Hart chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
It sure feels strange being back in the house after all those years.
Li nk Larkin chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
Hey there my lil darlin, and I love all your stories. I was really excited when I got home and Tracy told me about this one. I must say it is our favorite story.

Tracy Linky

Link I'm coming angle. Now if you'll excuse me Tracy is waiting to have sex with me and when it comes to that she hates to be kept waiting.
Tracy Larkin chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
Hey there( Giggles) I must admit if was scary living with the ghost at first, but Linky and I have gotten used to it. (Kim cries) If you'll exhause me Link is still at work, so I need to tend to our daughter then I need to start dinner so that Linky can have the hot meal he deserves when he gets home who knows there may be a little action between us latter on.
Beebe Larkin chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
Oh I can't believe that Link and Tracy are going to have a baby! That means I'm a grandmother! I can't believe it! I just hope no ghosts show up and do anything! I need to tell John this exciting news or maybe I should let the kids tell him?
Edna Turnblad chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
O my baby is going to be living in a house thats supposedly haunted..I hope nothing bad happens! The idea of ghosts scares me so and the murder suicide was so horrible, I didn't want to go outside the house!
Susie Larkin chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
It is really scary living with the ghost because I don't know what they will do next. ( As she says this she growls Edward appears and pulls her tail)
Edward Sullivan chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
Boo I hope I didn't scare you. You capatured Laura and I perfectly have anybody seen my little buddy because it is time for her weekly tail pull.
Kim Larkin chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
Wah Santa is a scary man I am glad that he is gone.
shewhoshallwrite chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
this was a great story
cbarkins chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Okay, maybe it's just me but I feel a little slighted. Either I'm just feening for some Trink fluff and this ended way too abruptly for me, or I'm just in denial and don't want it to end, whatever the reason sad to see it go but happy that it was around. It was very enjoyable and any Trink fluff is always good, thanks for the good read and I hope you do more.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »