Reviews for Little Bird
The Bloody Crystals chapter 9 . 8/6
The feels! I nearly cried at the end,especially when Cloud said those things to Tifa. I can feel the emotions while im reading that im smiling without even realizing it. Definitely one of those amazing stories ive found and read :) ...
Kimihearts chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Wowww so glad that cloud and Seph are still together! Great job!
EchoSerenade chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
D: I dunno if I should be happy or sad or both! It was so good and the ending was bittersweet. T_T This is such a great story.
EchoSerenade chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
D: That was so sad!
Desolate Sanity chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
I really, really loved this story. You even made me cry in the last chapter. Just to let you know, I was actually hoping that Sephiroth didn't die but I guess he had to. At least he and Cloud are now together.

Hope you have more Clephiroth.
Kyu-Momo chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Aww, that was a cute ending. :)

Good job.
jewelandinu chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
This is an amazing story! *adds to favorites* I started to cry when seph died :( but then when cloud saw him on the hill :)
She who quacks alot chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Damn
Tiffany chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
Oh my god, you have me frickin' ballin' my eyes out! TT Thank you for killing off Cloud too and not having him leave Sephiroth for later. Nicely written. 3
CrazyPretz chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
I actually rather liked the ending ;)

Lol, your butt wont go flat, dear, it'll just get bruises. -eXpErIaNcE-
CrazyPretz chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
Tifa seems a bit out of charecter, (although I like her better this was, cuz' as far as I know, she'd be respecting Cloud's decision XD)

I'm still here for the CidVin

And I just remebered I have a gay (3rd?) cousin Vincent, lol. Haven't talked to him since I was seven.
CrazyPretz chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
As freaky as this story is, I really, really like it XD

Im all for CidVin XD (you're making me want to cosplay vin so bad! XD)
farzana chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
that was...wow. there are no words that could describe how absolutely amazing that was... you seriously have me choked up. this was...just the most poignant and incredible story i have ever read on this site. good job...-runs off into dreamy land-
Redheads r smexy chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
fuck. me.

That, was epic. I LOVE IT!

lol. you've made my day! and i bow down to your godly writing skilz! hehehe.

THANK YOU! for a seriously amazingly awesome story!

with amusement,

redheads r smexy
Xelena chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
i feel like punching effigies of those two right now. cid doesn't deserve any sleep after what he said and sephiroth certainly doesn't deserve the death he craves. by god, if they were real, i'd totally make voodoo dolls of them. stupid bloody wankers. they're being extortionately idiotic. dumb, dumb, dumb! Cloud shouldn't be forced to kill him. if he hesitates then clearly he doesn't want to kill the man, rather just the opposite, and clearly vincent loves cid. ye gods, the older in the pairs are selfish and stupid. make it better.