Reviews for Little Bird
Kimihearts chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Wowww so glad that cloud and Seph are still together! Great job!
EchoSerenade chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
D: I dunno if I should be happy or sad or both! It was so good and the ending was bittersweet. T_T This is such a great story.
EchoSerenade chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
D: That was so sad!
Desolate Sanity chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
I really, really loved this story. You even made me cry in the last chapter. Just to let you know, I was actually hoping that Sephiroth didn't die but I guess he had to. At least he and Cloud are now together.

Hope you have more Clephiroth.
Kyu-Momo chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Aww, that was a cute ending. :)

Good job.
jewelandinu chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
This is an amazing story! *adds to favorites* I started to cry when seph died :( but then when cloud saw him on the hill :)
She who quacks alot chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Damn
Tiffany chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
Oh my god, you have me frickin' ballin' my eyes out! TT Thank you for killing off Cloud too and not having him leave Sephiroth for later. Nicely written. 3
CrazyPretz chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
I actually rather liked the ending ;)

Lol, your butt wont go flat, dear, it'll just get bruises. -eXpErIaNcE-
CrazyPretz chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
Tifa seems a bit out of charecter, (although I like her better this was, cuz' as far as I know, she'd be respecting Cloud's decision XD)

I'm still here for the CidVin

And I just remebered I have a gay (3rd?) cousin Vincent, lol. Haven't talked to him since I was seven.
CrazyPretz chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
As freaky as this story is, I really, really like it XD

Im all for CidVin XD (you're making me want to cosplay vin so bad! XD)
farzana chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
that was...wow. there are no words that could describe how absolutely amazing that was... you seriously have me choked up. this was...just the most poignant and incredible story i have ever read on this site. good job...-runs off into dreamy land-
Redheads r smexy chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
fuck. me.

That, was epic. I LOVE IT!

lol. you've made my day! and i bow down to your godly writing skilz! hehehe.

THANK YOU! for a seriously amazingly awesome story!

with amusement,

redheads r smexy
Xelena chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
i feel like punching effigies of those two right now. cid doesn't deserve any sleep after what he said and sephiroth certainly doesn't deserve the death he craves. by god, if they were real, i'd totally make voodoo dolls of them. stupid bloody wankers. they're being extortionately idiotic. dumb, dumb, dumb! Cloud shouldn't be forced to kill him. if he hesitates then clearly he doesn't want to kill the man, rather just the opposite, and clearly vincent loves cid. ye gods, the older in the pairs are selfish and stupid. make it better.
Hometown chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Oh wow!

I read this story all the way through just recently.

I had started reading it when it was published, took a little hiatus then I came back to read it again.

What you have here is a damn gem, you ought to know. It is a very rare experience for an author to pull such emotion from the reader. I wasn't expecting the ending at all, actually, and I love those sort of surprises!

I'm sorry I'm not the type to leave a review after every chapter; I usually never leave reviews at all, honestly, but this certain story was more worth my time than anything.

Thank you for writing something so painfully beautiful!

The last chapter had me in tears.

This is because you succeeded in involving me emotionally with your richly detailed characters. ;o; At least it ended happily, albeit in a bitter-sweet sort of way.

Bravo!

You are an absolutely fantastic author and I expect great things of you!

Thanks again for writing something so fantastic!