Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
gandalf chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This doesn't really agree with the fact that a year after this was done, she tried to stop the Master.
HerWretchedWastrel chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Beautiful. Very heartfelt and sobering. Lucy and Misa did indeed have similar, tragic lives.

The flow of the story was very tender and bizarre, its very strange...but addictive. It made me curious and pliable to the idea that this might actually have been canon (of course it isn't but it works out so well that it might as well be).

Thank you for writing something so honestly intense. I find it nice to know that Misa is loved, or at least respected. Poor girl doesn't get much love, and is so often hated for living through hell it very much annoys me.
Xakoro chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Now I need Light/Lucy. This is excellent.
deanwimpchester chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I bet that if they knew each other in real life, they would be best friends. It's nice to know that people actually care about Misa. Poor little lamb
Integer chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow. Incredible. I never would have thought Lucy Saxon and Amane Misa had anything in common, and now I'm seeing similarities everywhere I look.
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Interesting, if a little sobering. It's nice that someone (even someone as non-cannon as Lucy Saxon) missed Misa after she was gone, she kinda seems a bit unappreciated in cannon.
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh, what a creative idea! The similarities between Lucy and Misa are quite interesting, now that I think about it. :)
Deekie chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
this was so sad. i always felt sorry for lucy.. i liked it! (the story, not the awfulness of the two )

xx
bearfuck chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh damn, that was absolutely freaking amazing and I never would've thought about sticking those two characters together but DAH THAT WAS MAGNIFICENT.
Kate Maree chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I didn't really know what to expect with this being a Dr Who and Death Note cross over. I soon gathered that the girl in the mirror was Misa unfortunately I could never work out who the woman in the cell was.. and the Doctor is only mentioned once..

It's a compelling story though only a few phrases kill the mood

But still very kool

4/5 stars
at school and cant log in chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hah thats brilliant! I never would have thought of the connection between lucy saxon and misa misa. Just one question though, why was Lucy saying "Doctor"? why not Master? or Harold?
Rebel Story Writer chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Interesting. I never noticed the connection- good idea.

~Nikki
Mistress Serethiel chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was a brilliant piece of writing. I love your style.