Reviews for You Wanna Know What I think?
Anna10473 chapter 37 . 2/7
Oh I forgot to mention in my review that your story is one of the few that I would read over and over again! It's just that good!
Anna10473 chapter 38 . 2/7
Your story was the first Joker and OC story that I read and I loved it! I don't like the stories where the Joker is portrayed as just cruel and sadistic. I believe that he has some redeeming qualities and you portrayed that realistically and in character in your story. You also wrote Jane well and made her interesting and likeable. You made the reader care about her and the Joker. I would love to read a sequel! What happened after the babies were born?
I know it has been almost seven years but uh it reap not ride the whirlwind young guns is one of my faves
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Curious, is the Gillingham you mention in England, if so are you talking about Kent or Dorset?
GoatsnGhosts chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Yes yes I love it so far! You've nailed movie joker and how he would probably act!
AsaraSahara chapter 17 . 11/13/2015
I love this chap. Gets me every time. And I've read this story four times
naria2eriya chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
ugh, a mustang sedan? bite your tounge. Gotham police sink to new lows. *shakes head*
TitanFire chapter 38 . 10/15/2015
One of the best stories ever
crazykenz chapter 38 . 10/8/2015
I completely adored this story! I died laughing at some and almost cried at others, your portrayal of Joker was brilliant! Well done!

I'm just going to go look for that continuation you mentioned... *tiptoes away*

Onward!
amori.xo chapter 38 . 8/21/2015
Amazing story! Loved every moment! The only thing that would make it even better would be the epilogue! Even though it's been years since you've written this, hope you'll add a little something just to round it all up!
lilhobbit chapter 38 . 8/14/2015
This was lovely. Thank you for writing it!
MySunnyDisposition chapter 38 . 8/4/2015
Um, I might be a little bit obsessed with this story. I read it all the way through... three times. And I've skipped to my favorite parts on countless occasions. This was an amazing read, and I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your story. It was great, fantastic, and just about any positive adjective you can think of.
MarvelDaydreamer chapter 38 . 7/26/2015
you wanna know what I think?...I think your story is fucking amazing!

Okay, so I first read your story last autumn and I fell in love with it. At first I had put off reading it because the summary was vague, so I didn't know what it would be like. But then one day I decided to give it a go and I have absolutely no regrets.

I know that you've probably heard this a bunch of times in your 1000 reviews, but I just have to add my part to the mix. I love how you potrayed your Joker. The way you made him still stay in character to the movie one, but also made him work in a romance story too. I've read a few Joker/OC ones where they try to do the same, but they usually quite don't work. I also really like how you added humour here and there-it really made me smile.

I love your other oc characters that you add to the story as well, which many people don't do. The way you included Mark and Jimmy was really good as well, along with Ron. It really added more depth to it and helped develop it. I also liked your plot lines too, they were really interesting and drew you in. And normally when I read a story where the OC gets pregnant, I usually get bored as they seem to just sit around and do nothing. But Jane actually did things and it kept my attention easily.

I loved the relationship between Jane and Joker throughout the entire fic. The way that you developed it, whilst still keeping the Joker in character was really clever. From the beginning to the end, you always made it believable. I loved the way they first started to develop their relationship, with her secretly feeding him in Arkham and the way it continued to progress throughout.

Finally, I really like that you didn't turn Jane into his sidekick, but you didn't keep her completely out of the action as well. And how you got the Joker to show his concern for her, but his own way.

Sorry my review is so long, but I just had so much to say and compliment you on. I don't know if you plan on writing a sequel, but i hope you do, even if it is a short one.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for writing this amazing fic, it's my favourite for sure and always puts a smile on my face. Please never take it down. :)
Guest chapter 38 . 7/18/2015
Thanks for sharing
Gravity Fair chapter 38 . 7/15/2015
Omg. You're so close to finishing this. Why the cuss haven't you written the epilogue?! I mean, I could live with the way it was left off, but at the same time I REALLY want to know what happens after the babies are born. Five years have passed. FIVE? FIVE! Holy cussing cuss! This story was amazing! Thank you for writing it even though I'm really mad that it says it's complete and I can't accept that it really is! I hope you haven't died or something and that's why you haven't finished it... Well come on!
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »