Reviews for You Wanna Know What I think?
Charlene Clark chapter 2 . 2/7
Fantastic great story xx
Happypinkbutterfly chapter 38 . 2/6
Are you ever going to finish this story
Deepmellow chapter 2 . 2/4
This is the 10th time I'm reading this story... That's how refreshing n great the story and your writing is. Wish there were more joker stories like yours! Thank you for a wonderful read. Peace!
ruinedsandwich chapter 38 . 2/3
OH MY I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH HOLY SHIT
ruinedsandwich chapter 17 . 2/2
HARRY POTTER MYLOVE
InsanityPushedMeOffTheEdge chapter 38 . 12/28/2016
I absolutely love this fanfic
jessbesublime chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
They kissed!:))))
jessbesublime chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
Batman saving Jane is so ironic lol
jessbesublime chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
Jane and Joker are friends:)))
jessbesublime chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
I love how joker behaves around Jane
jessbesublime chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Rereading this story for the 2nd time
The Freaks chapter 38 . 12/16/2016
Overall, I really liked it, though some parts were very out of character on the jokers Dr, and that I didn't necessarily care for. Oh well, I am not the author so I'll take what I can. I do think you're a great writer, and wish you luck on whatever future books you write.
Have a Great Christmas {(if you celebrate that kind of thing) (haha I'm joking there)}
The Freaks chapter 26 . 12/14/2016
I like it, to an extant, but it's just a little hard to fully grasp the situation. Anyway, this is a great story and you're a great writer.
The Freaks chapter 23 . 12/14/2016
Aww, I hope the dogs aren't dead...
The Freaks chapter 21 . 12/14/2016
Ehh, this chapter wasn't as bad as you had painted it to be, I thought it turned out well. Also, I really just kinda want to kill Ron, or have a character in the actual story do it, either way as long as he ends up dead.

***I was wording the next part of my review in my head and I called Ron a villain, and then because, Hello!- this is a story involving the Joker. Us know, the Clown Prince of Crime, Agent of Chaos we all know and love?! And I just called a character, playing in the same book as him, THE villain. Oh, what sweet irony…***

Like, ya know, there is always that one antagonist in the book that you want to personally gut because, though his role is important and key to the end result, he always fucks everything up? Yeah. That's Ron.
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »