Reviews for You Wanna Know What I think?
Luna Silveria chapter 38 . 1/31
Gosh dang this story is amazing! I hope to read more soon. I'm so anxious to get those glimpses into their future!
Bethany chapter 38 . 1/25
This story was amazing, I've just finished it and would like to thank you for writing it.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 2 . 12/19/2017
Love this! Has already made me literally laugh out loud several times. _
Naurwen chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Veryyy well written compared to other JokerOC stories. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I hope the rest to come are just as interesting.
Gemstar24 chapter 38 . 9/17/2017
This story kept me thoroughly entertained over tbe lasf few days. I loved the unique relationship you developed between them. I hope one day you come back with an update!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2017
I really like this story and you're writing is fab with Jane but you keep getting confused between 'lose' and 'loose' really bothers me as well as other homophones xx
RAnDooMWolFIe094 chapter 38 . 8/31/2017
Love your book! I tried reading other Joker/OC books, but it didn't give off the same vibes yours did because:
1. You're book is finished(Apart from the Epilouge)
2. It actually involves love(not obsession)
3. It shows Joker in a completely different light(Not as a crazy person)
4. The OC is innocent(Not a criminal)
5. They have a baby(And twins no less)
6. WHAT'S NOT TO LOOOOVVVVEEE?!
7. Your book is just downright amazing.
RaNdoMwolFIe chapter 5 . 8/29/2017
Never read a story like this before, loving it though3
Guess chapter 38 . 8/28/2017
I can't even. This was such a rollercoaster of emotions. Beautifully done.
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
Oh my god! I love this fanfic. This is like my 4th time re-reading it. Don't ever take it down!
Lizu chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
One of the best depictions yet with extra kudos for the original character(s, yes, unlovable Ron, too) and the believable, consistent dynamics. I'm on my first reread, and I can't help but notice that they have better chemistry in the beginning (happier and more carefree), while the whole post-Crane phase seems much more tense. The sprog? Idk, still much better than most Batman fanfiction I've read.

Thank you for an amazing story!
Golfbabe87 chapter 7 . 5/3/2017
These two are irresistible.
Golfbabe87 chapter 4 . 5/2/2017
I like seeing the Joker take care of her. :)
Golfbabe87 chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
An interesting beginning.
Rayeslight334 chapter 2 . 4/22/2017
This is my second time reading this and I have a feeling I wont be putting it down for a long time
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »