Reviews for You Wanna Know What I think?
amori.xo chapter 38 . 8/21
Amazing story! Loved every moment! The only thing that would make it even better would be the epilogue! Even though it's been years since you've written this, hope you'll add a little something just to round it all up!
lilhobbit chapter 38 . 8/14
This was lovely. Thank you for writing it!
Hitchhiker04 chapter 38 . 8/4
Um, I might be a little bit obsessed with this story. I read it all the way through... three times. And I've skipped to my favorite parts on countless occasions. This was an amazing read, and I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your story. It was great, fantastic, and just about any positive adjective you can think of.
MarvelDaydreamer chapter 38 . 7/26
you wanna know what I think?...I think your story is fucking amazing!

Okay, so I first read your story last autumn and I fell in love with it. At first I had put off reading it because the summary was vague, so I didn't know what it would be like. But then one day I decided to give it a go and I have absolutely no regrets.

I know that you've probably heard this a bunch of times in your 1000 reviews, but I just have to add my part to the mix. I love how you potrayed your Joker. The way you made him still stay in character to the movie one, but also made him work in a romance story too. I've read a few Joker/OC ones where they try to do the same, but they usually quite don't work. I also really like how you added humour here and there-it really made me smile.

I love your other oc characters that you add to the story as well, which many people don't do. The way you included Mark and Jimmy was really good as well, along with Ron. It really added more depth to it and helped develop it. I also liked your plot lines too, they were really interesting and drew you in. And normally when I read a story where the OC gets pregnant, I usually get bored as they seem to just sit around and do nothing. But Jane actually did things and it kept my attention easily.

I loved the relationship between Jane and Joker throughout the entire fic. The way that you developed it, whilst still keeping the Joker in character was really clever. From the beginning to the end, you always made it believable. I loved the way they first started to develop their relationship, with her secretly feeding him in Arkham and the way it continued to progress throughout.

Finally, I really like that you didn't turn Jane into his sidekick, but you didn't keep her completely out of the action as well. And how you got the Joker to show his concern for her, but his own way.

Sorry my review is so long, but I just had so much to say and compliment you on. I don't know if you plan on writing a sequel, but i hope you do, even if it is a short one.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for writing this amazing fic, it's my favourite for sure and always puts a smile on my face. Please never take it down. :)
Thanks for sharing
Gravity Fair chapter 38 . 7/15
Omg. You're so close to finishing this. Why the cuss haven't you written the epilogue?! I mean, I could live with the way it was left off, but at the same time I REALLY want to know what happens after the babies are born. Five years have passed. FIVE? FIVE! Holy cussing cuss! This story was amazing! Thank you for writing it even though I'm really mad that it says it's complete and I can't accept that it really is! I hope you haven't died or something and that's why you haven't finished it... Well come on!
This was so funny and romantic!
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 38 . 7/8
I liked this story, loved it actually and I know I am going to have trouble finding another Joker who is as 'Fluffy' as yours. I went back to the beginning last night and re-read the 1st chapter because I adored the bit where Joker protects her with his legs, it was cute and Joker-ish at the same time. Not sure if I would have enjoyed the story more without the pregnancy because I usually get bored when I find out the main character is pregnant but it was actually good, she didn't stay at home doing nothing for the last ten chapters like i would have expected. I loved the addition of the dogs, glad you didn't kill them off and I loved that you made Jimmy and Mark a part of the dysfnctional family too! Thanks for posting, will put it in my favourites and re-read eventually! x
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 18 . 7/6
I adore this story! Sorry for not reviewing every chapter as you deserve, I usually read on the phone app and theres option to review. This is my second Joker/ oc story- actually my second every batman fanfic I have read and I am really loving it. I like that you make it fluffy at times and I like the Joker's character. Yes alright he isn't quite as unhinged ( I won't say crazy because he gets angry when called crazy) as usual but we do need to love him. I also love your OC.

I struggle to like OC's most of the time because usually I like the main female character but there is lacking main female roles in Batman so I opted for an OC. At the beginning, I thought "oh god, she's really dull" but you've really brightened her character up as the fic moves along... she is growing, as they say.

Your grammar is fantastic, as is your spelling ( forgive mine, please) and I thoughly enjoy this story, one of the best of the thousands I have read I have to say! Will review as often as I can! Thanks for posting!
Omg I just read this! It is so amazing and the FEELS. I CAN'T WAIT AND SEE WHAT YOU WOULD DO NEXT YEKKKKKK
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 1 . 7/5
Absolutley adorable joker/oc interction!
Rebecca chapter 38 . 6/13
Awesome story, loved it! Best original Joker I have seen yet! I also really loved how you made Mark and Jimmy part of their little family. Great job. Recommendations to all who read reviews before the story.
I lost interest in the story the second she was pregnant and not getting an abortion, however, up until this chaper I enjoyed the writing and premise very much!

Definitely interesting characterization. Two thumbs up!
kpacademygirl chapter 38 . 6/6
Hey what happened to the peeks! You give me twins which is awesome but come on! Just one little joker with a baby peek? please?
kpacademygirl chapter 28 . 6/6
They honestly believe the joker of all people is this unoriginal? Come on show a little bit of intelligence.
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »