Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pyramid of Phyre
highlander348 chapter 26 . 11/15/2014
You suck for not updating.
stinkyhead chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
Good lord... This story needs to be finished!

To date, it is the only post-Hogwarts story I've ever enjoyed... and I've enjoyed it immensely!

If it's dead... Sad as I'd be, it will always be one of my absolute favorites!

Stinky
greyhoundxx chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
Hey just wondering is this story going to be completed?
void-ignite1701 chapter 26 . 7/31/2013
That was simply one of the best displays of writing I think anyone has ever seen.
Oh and UPDATE
TravellingWithoutMovingaFoot chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
I just spent a night reading your story and I am hooked. The plot is refreshing and I like your characters. I love this story and it looks like it's been discontinued. If you ever find your muse again, I'll definitely be here to reread your story and enjoy it all over again :) Great job!

P.S. if you still need a beta, I'm definitely interested.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
alright harry
Mr. Zemme chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
I'm sorry. I really like this fic, and I'm going to continue reading it, but the sexism you talk about is just non-existent in the wizarding world. Yes, it's true that Molly Weasley is a stay at home mother (which is usually the weak thread from which people draw the string of sexism), but, as you point out, two of the founders were women, and everyone knows that. The Minister (or shall we say Ministress) of Magic during Voldemort's first reign was a woman. We know that the Harpies are a squad full of women, and we know that most of the Quidditch teams are full of women. And that's important, because even in our currently mostly un-sexist society, we separate our sports teams into all men and all women teams. The fact that the wizarding world has their teams mixed is very, very important.

Plus, there have been other Headmistresses before McGonagall.

As I said, I like this story, but your supposition that the wizarding world is sexist is without support, and your outward flaunting of it is just kinda annoying.

Sorry about that rant; mostly, the rant isn't your fault. I do really like the story.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
I LOVE the way you wrote Lily's Obliviation at the end of this chapter! The way you jumped from her unlocking the house door in Hogsmeade to back on the pitch was genious! A perfect way to make the reader feel a little like they themselves were Obliviated.
review chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I like the story so far, but you could use a beta. "Coach" means a person who advises a team, "Couch" is what a person sits on. It was actually pretty amusing.
Scabbers1957 chapter 26 . 8/25/2012
BLOODY ELL...THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE STORY...best I've read in a very long time.
This has to also be one of the most original out there...kudos.
I'll add this to my story favs ans alerts.
Very well done.

:))
Blotsch chapter 26 . 6/23/2012
wow great story and what a cliffhanger.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this fantastic story :)
Mugglewizard chapter 26 . 5/7/2012
NOOO. You cant have abandoned the story at this stage. Harry has to come back and thrash those guys. I loved the way Hermione became something that idiot is going to regret messing with
auntbeth chapter 26 . 3/22/2012
i love your story. i was reading it on hpff from the beganning. i waited for updates, but you never updated there. i was so happy when i found more of it here. i see that you still havent updated here tho, will you please finish the story
amacita chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Finally, a post-Hogwarts story that captures my interest! The conversation between Harry and Dumbledore's portrait was quite moving, and the original character was deftly introduced. Well done.
AnarchicMuse chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This story is amazing. Period.