Reviews for For Bella
Bloodredfirefly chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
For a twilight fic, thats pretty dam incredibe, amazing, doubtless, extrordinary, wonderful, marvelous, remarkable, phenomenal, rare, terrific, unique, wicked, remarkable, stupendous, unheard-of brilliancy and pure awsomeness. Yes, I was trying to make a point here not just using the thesuras but thats me. And the point in case you missed it was that your writing is all the above things, expeccially unique and intelliegent and well written and you can spell (yippee!).

But I do have things I think could be improved on - and if you feel bad well see above comment.

I have several points I thought off . . . . and can only remember one, but I will PM you when I remember. The one is that he puts a bit to much enthasise on die, die, die he would die for her, he would rather die than do this and he would rather die than do that . . . . and although it aint bad, I feel like your missing vital metaphor time. Instead of I would die for her, I feel the fic would be more varied if you had I would face any amount of pain for her - I'd bath in a river of my own blood if it meant she was kept from harm. Blah blah blah. Ok, I'm not the best metaphorist. Anyway, I loved it.
Live to anger the World chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
this was so sad! i really liked it though. new moon wasn't my favorite twilight book, i usually skip to the end because of all the drama in the beginning. but this... i think i might have to go reread bella's pov of this event.
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
this made me cry. its beautifully written and so discriped, i felt like i was edward. i loved it...

-dawn (DOASI)
Chi0075 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
omg that was just amazing

so briliant

i love you wrote it in epov

so sad - i allmost cried
28mandy28 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
aw... this is so sweet what edward does for bella, even though bella is put through torture because of it... thank goodness they are together in the end :D i love how you put edwards POV in it, because i was always curious to how he was feeling when he did that... thanks so, great job on the story! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wow... that was really good, and true (what edward was thinking. It made me cry more than the real book did. Maybe thats because all his thoughts were screaming that he loved her and wanted her to not believe him but he still lied and she didn't fight back or anything.
Sabyn1993 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
this story is just so amazingly beautiful. I never thought I would read something so immensely sad in all my life. I always knew it had been difficult for Edward, but never had I thought it had been so violently painful. You made me cry, lucky you.

I really liked the way you put the fact that Edward heard Bella got lost and he was still there when she started crying. The last part was the saddest of all, and i think it was one of the best things I've ever read.

You are one wonderful writer and you put the emotions of Edward just right. This story is perfect. I love it.
twilightjasper4eva chapter 1 . 2/18/2009

so sad i love it though
DamnMyFriends013 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh my god.. that was so sad... I'm not sure which one is worse.. Bella's point of view or edwards.. good writing
Madaya58 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow...that was awsome...I think you got Edwards personality perfect...:)
EJ Santry chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This was a heartbreakingly beautiful account of this moment from Edward's eyes. The pain of the lies left an emptiness in the pit of my stomach. Very well written. I hope you might consider continuing this.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Awesomness!:D gah, I am on a absolute twilight high, as it is not geting any better as i've seen the movie about six times now an I'm still loveing it! This was so pretty, and sad, and just well sad in made me cry, for i always wondered if his view of that moment was similar to Bells as you did a wonderful job in characterizing him, and his agony, so well so good job as yours fics are cool.
nat chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
absolutely positively wonderful! best one EVER! please do a post breaking dawn epov where they go to school again
Devil Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
hey I really liked your vision of Edwards perspective!

I think you should write Edward's perspective of the end of New Moon!

I would love to know what Edward is thinking from the point where Bella runs into him to the end of the book!

So yeah I think you should write it because I would so want to read it! P
Bapuppydog chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wow. That was..absolutely amazing. I was crying about halfway through. Very beautifully written and so true to character that I forgot I was reading a fanfiction. Excellent job.