Reviews for Changes
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is different. I like it. Shows another side to the Malfoy boy.
Smfri chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well written! I've always wondered how would have Draco drawn a truce with the others, GREAT JOB!
hrgirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Brilliant and lovely.
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I do love Malfoy-redemption stories, however short. Things really did change didn't they? What a humbling experience for him to have to accept help from a Weasley...but you did it very well. :-)

-Lee x
juniperwing chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh I loved this :)
Jack Tamara chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
For writing about a couple you didn't like, it was very good. DG is my OTP, so I was kind of excited by this. Good job!

XOXO, JT
inlovewithHP chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
this is a really good one-shot

]
MaxManuka chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Great one :). Bummer it was so very short, would have loved to read bout their next encounter three years later :D.
twihart chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
As a Draco/Ginny shipper, I was excited about reading this fic. Though not nearly as long as I'd hoped, this fic was oddly satisfying. I feel that about all your fics, actually. Can't really explain it, but just know that I adore them.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hmm, interesting.
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was nice! loved it.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aw, poor Draco. Wait. You don't like Ginny? I thought you liked all of the Weasleys...
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was really good. You're a good writer. You have 38 reviews for a one-shot. Plus you have a lot of stories too. And they are all really good.
evergreeneyes chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Nice. I like happy endings ...
toskin chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I like this story concept. I hadn't thought about the Malfoys and their response to the end of the war but I would imagine they would be in rather dire straights. The interaction between Ginny and Draco was well written. I the lake of animosity from both demonstrates their developing maturity.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »