Reviews for Polly
The Confused One chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aww. Poor Alex. God... I'm glad she was able to start dealing with it and that he was there for her. I just want to hug her. And I want to hug him. Poor baby feels so guilty. Great work.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Ahh, poor Polly. Yeah, that's how I remember the name being as...Polly or Pollie. Not sure on the spelling. )

Snyder
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This was really good. I loved this episode, it was amazing, and I love all the fics out there that are post-Blind Spot, including this one.

Miss Mila
DixieH chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I really liked it, until she fell asleep at the end ... I know some people sleep to avoid stressful confrontations, but the Eames in my head doesn't. I guess what I'm saying is I would have liked to have heard and seen more before you wrapped it up. - Dix.
superfelix chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
sigh...wonderful. Alex collaps, but Bobby is on her side and holds her. I like that he is the one, who brings her home.

Nice that you make Polly as a gift from Joe. So another thing from her husband leaves/is put away from Alex. This is hard, but again, Bobby is there, he stays, he helps her.

Nice sequel of a wonderful ep. Definitively a missing scene.
cifan chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I never thought about the bird and Eames being like Eames and Goren in that ep. Nice job!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
It's the little things that were done when a big, bad event happens that will often break you. I've had some crap-tastic things happen to me in my time, but one of the absolute worst was losing my two cats one after the other - the last to go had been a gift from a dearly loved friend, and he was the only thing that left to me that was MINE. It nearly broke me losing him... I think that's what is hurting Alex most about losing Polly - it isn't just losing the bird, it's what the bird represents too.
star jelly chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Aw poor Polly. That's a horrible thing on top of everything else!
Metisse chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Yep, it was Polly. I like this. Nice look at what might have happened in the aftermath. We know Goren was taking her to her shrink appointments so I'm sure he was there for her in other ways. Quite in character for Eames to try and deny there was anything wrong. I can see the memory of her pet would be the thing that causes her to lose it. Nice job. :)
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Yay! Cute fic! Sad, but cute! (I think almost everything is cute...) And, yes, the bird's name is Polly. However, I always thought of it as 'Paulie'. Because I'm just weird like that.
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This is good. I often thought about how she would be going back home. The name of the bird in the episode was Petey.