Reviews for Going Through
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 3/21
Oh, splendid! I wish you would continue this story-for as much as Severus accomplished alone and manipulated by both sides-how much more could he be if he had a true brother like Servas and a decent family?
Pecha Pichu chapter 14 . 1/27
I've lost my way in this story here ...
What on earth happened to Harry? He's mistaken for Severus's brother, yes, but suddenly Severus accepts it strangely too easily, changes Harry's name (canonically, he would just jump and yell that he's completely unrelated to this Potter lookalike), articles are published about their entire lives (an intensely private/reclusive teenager who hates pity would accept that...?) and Harry/Servas has undergone a complete change into this naive kid who blearily blurts out his childhood abuses and very dependant on Severus (Harry is ... 15 here ... he seems to have regressed ...)

And Sirius and Remus's deaths seem to have been all but forgotten ...
EACade chapter 14 . 1/6
It's probably safe to assume this has been abandoned, isn't it? Ah well, I quite enjoyed what there is of it.
IzzyRaven90 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I've just re-read this story (again), and love it just as much as last time. This has got to be the most unique HP fic I've read (and I've read a lot). I am dying to see what happens next. It's so disappointing every time I check it to find that it's not been updated! I really hope your statement on your profile that the stories haven't been abandoned is true. Well, I will optimistically keep checking up on it anyway. I hope publishing your original work went well.
Ghostunderasheet chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Aww... they're going to the grandfather? I totally wanted Moody to take guardianship. That would have been epic. And I wanted the Marauders to stop being dicks (excepting Peter because his dick-ness is unavoidable) and end up being really defensive of them when the Purebloods in Slytherin found out about their Half-Blood status. That would be epic.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
I really love the unique way of this story. Wish more was written
sad sabrin chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
so even he thinks about himself
please update
Iphigelina chapter 14 . 2/9/2014

It's really sad that this story is abandonned because I loved it. I saw, even before I started it that it was unfinished and not really long, but I let my curiosity get the better of me. And I am both grateful and sad for it. I don't know what I could say that could inspire you to write again, and I am afraid to think that there is indeed nothing that could at all.

So, I wish you my best.

(PS: sorry for my english, I'm french.)

Have a good day :)
myriad-souls chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Gah! I want to read more! Just found your lovely fic here and I'm already so excited! Can't say I've read anything like it before. Please please please...I think you have an amazing plot here and I hope we can see this till the end.
foolsdance chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Love this story so much, I really hope you continue it!
sue1982 chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
I just read your story and I like it I was wondering are you going to finish this story ? Your story is really good ! It would be a shame if you don't finish the story I am curretly writng my own Harry/Severus twin brother story; Severus secret brother read it and let Me know what you think ! bye
bookreader911 chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
That as so amazing, and I pray that you update again.
CrystalSnow chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
I am so happy to have found this fic again! And with a new chapter! It's been a great re-read and I hope you plan to complete it. Servianus has definitely caught my interest - I'm looking forward to seeing how similar he is to Severus, and the differences between them. Harry/Servas' reaction to things is just golden. I'm really interested in seeing where you take this fic.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Very good chapter. Since Severus and Servas are half-Prince, wouldn't that family be at least somewhat interested in them?

And nice look at the young Dolores (shudder).
twotoed chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
While I don't know if you'll update the story ever, I do know it's one of the most interesting takes on time travel I've come across. Nice.