Reviews for Blessing
UtterlyEnthralling chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
OHMYGOSH I LOVED THIS. THERE ARE LITERAL TEARS IN MY EYES. I'm a flurry of emotions today and your story is just so, wow. The plot was clever and this piece was simplistically beautiful and just I love it. I love love love how this story lays out the foundation for the movie and it's just so heartwarming and it is now my headcanon. 3
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
It all worked out in the end.
rainpaint chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
A lovely oneshot. You captured Maurice so well. The bit about nearly serving the enchantress fuel made me smile.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Well, I like sugar! Yay for sweet Maurice and Belle interactions- functional families can be so rare in fairytales- and the Enchantress coming was interesting- reminds me, particularly contrast-with-the-Beast-wise, of a story called the magic flute- also has to do with some poor-looking magic people getting welcomed by a poor family.

The way that his thinking of his wife is conveyed was so well done, and us not getting to hear what he says, but getting it later was a fitting way to do it.

Thanks!
Fanficlover555 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
cute i think i know what he wished for!
athenesolon chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Lovely little vignette and it helps me believe they were meant for each other. Love it!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Baw this is the sweetest thing I've ever read! Maurice...is...aw. Everything in this story is so perfect, especially the ending. Aw is all i can say!
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
How sweet! Go Maurice!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
aw, this was sweet...x3
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
AAH! Genius!
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Interesting story! I love the twist, good job!
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
So, Maurice was the one who wanted Belle to marry a prince! It makes sence, Maurice wanted Belle to have a better life, so he asked the Enchantress to make belle a princess when she was older!
DallaLuna chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That was very sweet, and well written, too. I like the idea that it wasn't just coincidence that led Belle to the Beast. Cool concept!
Lily chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Aw, and double-aw! Short and sweet. I like it. :)
sssweetie chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Aw! I really really really liked this! It was very simple, yet so emotional at the same time. Good job!