Reviews for One Surprise After Another
Ritachris01 chapter 26 . 6/14/2018
More nick and Sara fanfiction please please romance
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 26 . 1/6/2013
Aw! I remember reading the beginning of this once but never went far enough in the story. Anyways, this is amazing! I LOVE IT!
Samantha-Calleigh-Noriko-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love the characters you have everybody's little actions and dialogue right. I love seeing the team dynamics at work with Worrick's gestures, Gill's absentmindedness, or Graig's comments. I like the relationship between Sara and Nicky, and how you have him seam almost obsessed with her. I like the list of things he knows about Sara. You do make Sara's injuries much worse than they actually are. The doctor did seam like an ass because he did screw up, but again Nicky's blow up was funny. Also I would have liked to see Cath's reaqction instead of Graigo's. I think she would be the first to speak.
NCIS-CSI chapter 26 . 12/14/2009
loved the story
cyn23 chapter 26 . 12/13/2009
hey, thank you for a wonderfull story
Angie chapter 25 . 10/3/2009
Loved it but please you can't end it here! What about Cath and Gil's babies? Really want to know what happens there too! :)
cyn23 chapter 25 . 10/3/2009
hey great new chapter, i really like it
cyn23 chapter 24 . 10/3/2009
hey, great new chapter, i really like it
ktrose311 chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
Please continue! I have been following this story since you began and i really want to find out what happens! Does Sara have all 7 babies? Please, it's killing me!
cyn23 chapter 23 . 7/3/2009
hey, great story, i already like it
NcisFan1294 chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
I liked it
Erynn Edition chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
I love this story! Most people end the story after the proposal or pick up after the wedding so I really love that you incuded it! The part about the two girls "playing CSI" was hilarious!
NewYorkNewYorkGirl chapter 22 . 4/8/2009
Ooh, I just got caught up! 7 babies? Holy smokes . . . I think if I were having three, I'd be a basket case - but seven . . . :) This should be interesting. Update soon.
The Sway Wannabe chapter 22 . 3/27/2009
Great chapter please update again soon.
The Sway Wannabe chapter 21 . 3/21/2009
lol loved it especially Sara's reaction when the doctor found out it is seven not six babies.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »