Reviews for Chuck vs The Balance Sheet
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I've been re-reading stories that I read before I got an account and saw I hadn't reviewed this yet. I really like it when Chuck uses logic to defeat Sarah's arguments over why she can't show her feelings. This is pure fluff and I love it! I had today off and got caught in an angst story loop and thankfully this story brought me in off the ledge,LOL! Very nice story.
h chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
adorable, but a little rushed. love the ending.
PeterOinNYC chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this - but I just read it (I know, shame on me) and really enjoyed it. Especially the last 9 lines:

"I have to warn you." Chuck said as he pulled Sarah to him. "I have an unfair advantage."

The question in Sarah's eyes told Chuck to continue.

"I love you."

"Walker, secure,"

"Yes, sir, I have decided."

"Yes, sir, I'm going to stay."

"Thank you, sir. While we're on the subject, I'd like to talk to you about some enhanced security measures for the intersect."

"Yes, sir, I really think it would be best if we moved in together."

"Thank you, sir,"

Never gets old, does it?
awelle chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was too cute. The balance sheet reminded me of Friends. Good think Carina wasnt as stupid as Chandler and Joey. ;)

Loved assertive and logical Chuck. And Carina having slept with Bryce and offering to draw a comparison to Chuck was hilarious.

I think a little follow-up with Carina showing up for the wedding and baby shower would have been sweet.
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
very very cute. i like that balance sheet. hehe. i get what carina said, bryce would be in advantage in every way because he's hot but chuck has the emotional aspect down pat. lol.

carina was right on the baby and the wedding.

you should have a sequel to see if she's right. lol.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
That was fun. Yay for Chuck for getting one over on Bryce.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Somehow, it felt a bit abrupt, as if a bit forced - but otherwise, hey, nothing like a little Accounting 101 to get your stuff straight. Thanks for sharing.
verkisto chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Very nice. To hit infinity and beyond. :-)
Nemo30 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Bill, I think this is my favorite story so far. Loved the dialogue between Sarah and Chuck. :)
chuckster54 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Well in all do honesty,you should probably poll casey with the same questions to get a more percise consensus. Of course I'm not sure chuck would want him to be with sarah. he could compare it with carina though. Nice story.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Hehe, that was really good. And funny. :D Great, great job! (:

Angelica
sdchuckfan chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Loved it. Especially how Chuck overturned all the reasons against staying with him.
loupalone chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I really thought this was adorable and I sincerely hope that when Chuck and Sarah finally talk about their feelings that it goes just like this. Because you made the best points in why Sarah should just admit that she loves Chuck and there could be so much more to the show if she stopped fighting it.

Incredibly well done :D
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Heh, how did I know that Chuck would want to prove himself in category number 3? :P Fun story, though!

Btw, has this somehow morphed from our bet? Because I can kind of see the influences . . . But you're still writing it come October 13, lol.
tshdow chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Ahh, that was so cute Bill. LOL, for some reason I can see how your arguing with GCG and BR would bring this about. Nice job.