Reviews for Silver Sunrise
rajvir chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I really love this story because of the fact it keeps both shirou and rin in character
Anon chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Extremely beautiful.
jazzispsycho chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
vary beautiful
blackmoon124 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
beautiful
Yukilumi chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This.. bah. Too much canon! *bleaches mind* Shirô should be eternally struck on that moment when Saber left him, bitter, longing and unable to ever forget or move forward. He really should, in my opinion. That's why fics where he gets all happy after Saber's gone make me mad. Well, at least you made him quite injured at first

Oh well, a pretty decent F/S one-shot.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
You need to move forward always, it doesn’t matter how painful those memories were. Shirou paid the price with Saber’s sacrifice, but Arturia wished for Shirou’s happiness until the end. So, maybe silver can’t be forgotten.

Good job.
Sturdivant chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great job, don't blame your writing skills for your lack of reviews, blame the small fandom.
DarkenedSakura chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I'm incredibly surprised that this hasn't gotten a review here. That's really a bit insane. :\

The characterization is great; you managed to get two sides of Shirou and Rin that are their more subtler or hard-to-see ones down pat. Plus it's Shirou/Rin, which wins so many bonus points in my book.

Great job, and I'm faving this. :D