Reviews for Repayment
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ha. That was really funny. It was a good surprise party. Kallen needed it right then. :)
Lone Triarii chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Absolutely fantastic, is all I can say. I loved the moment between Lelouch and Kallen and loved the surprise party.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Absolutely fantastic, is all I can say. Loved the moment between Lelouch and Kallen and loved the surprise party.
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
this was really cute & sweet! )

Kaguya & C.C.'s gifts were hilarious! poor

I would have preferred if the last scene was about Kallen & Zero talking/dancing.

anyway, I really like this.
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
MARVELOUS~ i like it~
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow that was good. Character wise and plot wise. The distinctioin between Lelouch and Zero, the tension there, was awesome. I could feel it.

CC mirth was great. You captured it perfectly.
aka CZ chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Amusing, well-written, and spot-on with the characters. Another excellent fic.
iBanana chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aww! Loved this.

LOL THE GIFTS.

Kallen's a lucky girl. xD
N.T. Embe chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
It's a bit curious, because when I first started reading this fic, I felt like I wasn't getting into it at all. The characters even seemed somewhat off, though I'm not quite sure why. But as I read further onwards, especially somewhere around the point where Lelouch as Zero begins walking away and asks Kallen to follow him, and perhaps directly after the point where they have that little exchange in the room together before moving on into the surprise for Kallen, that's when suddenly the entire thing caught up with me, and I laughed and smiled and really got into it for the rest of the fic through. *Smiles* So thanks! It was an entertaining, and even heart-warming fic in the end~
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That was wonderfully touching. But considering the ending, turned sad for me!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That was sweet!
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
hahaha that was really cute, I really enjoyed reading it. XD
DuQaine chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
That was cute XD

I enjoyed reading it!

Great work!
belaxiel chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow, this was amazing! i could picture everything so clearly. Excellent work!