Reviews for Action and Perfection
LoneMusician chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This described Home and Hiros relationship so well. LOVE THIS!
Raza Stanza chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
You know, this was, I believe, the exact first story I read for Princess Resurrection on . Since then I've gone on to read others and have found many amazing stories and authors in their own right but you, and this story, this was what started it all! This story fit so beautifully with both Hime and Hiro as characters, and it was so beautifully written bringing with a style that was both refreshing, alluring, and full of passion. I have to say this is one of my favorite one-shots of all times and one of my favorites for Princess Resurrection.

Thank you YamiPaladinOfChaos. For way back when. It was this story that inspired me to read PR fanfics and now I'm even writing my own (I little late i know since the community is a small and starting to break up with the end of the manga). I looked at your profile and saw you've written an extraordinary amount of stories spanning a beautiful career from 2004 to 2012. I hope you continue to write even if it's not PR. I can tell from the stories I've seen and your pic that you are fond of code geass and that is my all time favorite anime. I hope you continue to write because if all your writing is like this... you are a very cool wonder my friend. Can bet once I done with my stories for PR-though I hesitate to leave the community-I'll be going to other fandoms. Code Geass is a likely next step. I can't wait to read your stories and get inspired once again.

Thanks man!
UnknownUser'sAccount chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
this story also gives me inspiration
seeker chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
this story sucks
Wolfic chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Words fail me in my effort to respond to this amazing piece of fanfiction.

It has been a while since I have last encountered a fic that was about to craft such magic with such few words.

And so I shall be brief:

You are amazing. And so is this piece of work.
FillyDashie chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
not bad but there need to be some action in a story i dont think you did that
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
very good.
Ou-Rex chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was very sweet and well written.

Congratz on a story well done imo.
Tzeentch chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
cool. This is currently the only princess resurrection story around right now, though Orochi no Akira or whatever he goes by right now, did ave a good beginning for a fanfic before he deleated it...

you should try to write a longer fanfic for Princess resurrection. i tried, but couldn't get my thoughts down on paper. You should try it out
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Hah, I'm not even find of Hiro and I loved this. (actually I'm close to loathing him, but...) But. It was in-character, and very...refreshing, somehow. Amazing writing too, for something so short.
Ginny M chapter 1 . 9/19/2008