Reviews for Black Jack
AnimewriterTycoongirl chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I absolutely loved your last Batman story. I would be super happy if you brought this story back to life. I know you have other projects to finish first, but could this one be a possible continuation? Thanks. Keep on writing!
RedFireSpade chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
please continue this!
BrokenSolitude chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Soo...just revisited the story, and it occurred to me that THERE IS NOTHING AFTER THIS CHAPTER STILL. And it makes me very, very sad. Y'know...considering I've been around doing illustrations of Dolly and Black Jack since the beginning and I have a ton I've never finished. :)
BVBarmyGirl chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
You should definitely post new chapters as soon as you are able!
Mordalfus Grea chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Please Update and continue the story! If I didnt want to hear the rest of the story before seeing your picture of Black Jack, I do now
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
please pleasepleeeeaaaase update soon! This story s really great!
thelovelybadone chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
i love what you've written so far, and i hope you write more chapters... i dont usually write a review (i think a fave is just as good) but your character is so insanely unique, and i hope to see her/him develop even more, and see Jack's personality with the Joker's. Your first Batman story was amazing and i can't wait to see how this one plays out as well. :) -Sniffles
wolflover72335 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
hope u continue
Sadistic-Bitch chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Hey I read your other story Plaything. Then i read about this one. I finally get to the story Black Jack and at the end of it and what do i find? It not finished . I hope you do update this soon. I really do enjoy your work. I can also list another story or two that i love that you have yet to finish yet. Your writing is really great so i hope you continue to write. Especially if you update this one. By the way i loved the ending to Plaything.

From

Sadistic-Bitch
Mordalfus Grea chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
If this is to be the sequel to 'Plaything' then is Dolly Jack & Jackie's momma?
Levitating Oranges chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Dx You need to write more! I want to know what happens! I wanna know if Dolly appears, and what happens to Jackie/Jack(Black Jack) ! I loooooovveeeeeeee all of your stories... _ _ Mistah Writah.

Please write more as soon as you can, or I may explode.
Kage no Akuma-Shadow Demon chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
...So very awesome! (-)i was going to click for the next chappy but then - there was no new chapter please update when you have the time -
FeCook chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I can't believe I found this again! Same as before, I know its been a while but I would very much appreciate it if you were to continue this story. Pretty please. :)
Akatsuli Fate Chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is rather interesting as well. Is Dolly still coming in the sequel? I dearly hope so 'cus she's awesome.
Shmelly chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
YOU THERE! Apology most accepted! 8D

[gibbers] Yay for updates! Goshhhhgoshgosh this is awesome, and stuff. Someone got a 'tude!

(yuckcoldteacoldtea)

Is another update on the horizon? :P