Reviews for Aspirations
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 55 . 3/8
This was brilliant :)
mugglesftw chapter 2 . 3/8
Good stuff so far, hopefully this story continues without descending into Ron and Hermione bashing. I understand them acting like idiots, but having them because the next Death Eaters would be too much.
MissNikita chapter 26 . 3/6
Hahahahaha OMG that was funny
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 5 . 3/6
Well. Nice one Ginny :D
MissNikita chapter 5 . 3/5
Hermione is such an obnoxious little bint, booksmarts but no streetsmarts what so ever, I understand Ron a lot more with Molly as his mother and so many brothers with talent, not an excuse but a bit of extenuating circumstances.
TheWateringWizard chapter 55 . 2/26
It's finally over. What a trip. While I may have started your story with low expectations (don't ask me why, I don't know!), I couldn't have been more wrong! It was an enthralling tale of a dark and powerful Harry, Ginny and the D.A in general!

You had great plotlines that held up and proved to be intriguing and mysterious. People might reproach you the fact that Harry never suffers a mishap or failure but personally I really enjoyed a story where Harry kicked everyone's ass and out-manoeuvred the supposedly more intelligent grownups.

I came to read your story for the H/G romance originally and stayed for the plot (by the way it's the second fic that I read where Ginny befriends Harry when he is shunned by everyone in school after his name came out of the goblet and Ginny and Harry turn out dark but not evil and kick serious ass).

Thank you for taking the time to write such a tale.
TheWateringWizard chapter 54 . 2/26
And I was right! It was indeed Harry who tricked them! Best politician ever!
TheWateringWizard chapter 53 . 2/26
I wonder who is under that hood... I wouldn't put it past Harry to trick this bunch into attacking tomorrow to cast them in a bad light
TheWateringWizard chapter 49 . 2/26
Ah the fight was great! Draco went down in a very painful and Lily fulfilled one of my desire for this fic: the use of an Unforgivable! Can't wait for Voldy to bite the dust
TheWateringWizard chapter 46 . 2/26
Pretty good fight! I just hope they catch Nagini before she can go back to Voldy
TheWateringWizard chapter 41 . 2/26
I knew you were gonna use Bella for this purpose! But who are Downfall 7 and 8, I have no clue!
TheWateringWizard chapter 40 . 2/26
Wouhou! He's finally dead!
TheWateringWizard chapter 39 . 2/26
I'm gonna LOVE Dumbledore's reaction when Harry kills him! And weren't the carrows or the Lestrange part of the Hogwart team? Good way to get rid of them
TheWateringWizard chapter 38 . 2/26
You had me in stitches with that ending! I can totally see the goblins taking a liking to Downfall thanks to his killing death Eaters
TheWateringWizard chapter 37 . 2/26
Hey I was hoping you had new curses that would pop up, like a curse that would cause the recipient to age super fast before leaving only a skeleton, or something similar. I love the curses downfall is using but I would also love new ideas
3,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »