Reviews for Aspirations
THIS IS REALLY GOOD :)
DoDo1401 chapter 14 . 6/22
Oh god! For a while I thought it was Molly kissing Harry. I have now been scarred for life.
I love this story I have probably read it 5 or 6 times by now. It was an amazing story the first time and it was just then as I finighed it again. Really a very good story. Thanks for taking the time to put it to paper or I guess loading it as it maybe.
Aya1229 chapter 55 . 6/3
lool, love ur ending notes. ) I love this story too. first Dark Harry story I've ever read. I came into it with anxiousnessas I dont usually read the Dark Harry fics. but the summery peeked my intrest the tiniest bit. Im glad it did as I enjoyed this story very much. My only dissappointment is that Remus and Sirius disappeared completely towards the end. You never even mentioned them and what they at least thought about Harry's plan and how they executed it. Sirius is, after all, Harry's official Godfather with Remus being unofficial. It'd be interesting to know how they viewed all of this change. Were they with Harry's group, or did they end up siding with the Order in some misguided belief that Harry was going evil?
Otherwise good story is good
SaintMichael95 chapter 55 . 6/1
This has been one of the best HP stories I've read. It was VERY enjoyable to read and I think you did quite an admirable job in closing it. I think, in the future sometime, it would be cool for you to write an epilogue based like 50 years in the future. Sort of a "where everyone ended up" thing.
gilmorekitten chapter 42 . 5/10
Love Sirius screaming like a little girl. I can totally see that reaction from him!
PantherGuide chapter 1 . 4/19
if you're not happy with it just rewrite it and post it along side this one for comparison.
Illuviar chapter 55 . 4/19
Great story!
katraj0908 chapter 36 . 4/7
I thought Umbridge got the Kiss?
aheartofwords chapter 40 . 2/23
Best chapter yet! Can't wait to read the next one!
gohan21 chapter 7 . 2/17
Your crazy! It's one of the best stories I've ever read
TheElectricFire chapter 26 . 2/2
The last three lines Lol. Voldemort, you were outsmarted. What kind of D**KHeA* would think that their enemy would chuck them key inforrmation randomly?
TheElectricFire chapter 3 . 2/1
I loved the Fake Prophecy. -snickers-

You gullible Trelawney.
TheElectricFire chapter 2 . 2/1
"Alastor is investigating the Goblet as we speak"...
Ha ha ha...
But no one's investigating 'Alastor'...
doubledamn chapter 55 . 1/31
This was good, I was kinda hoping for a '20 years later' kinda thing where we see all that's happened for the Wizarding World and Harry summons Dumbles to show him how wring he was in maintaining the status-quo, but still, a good ending.

One thing, I don't why you labelled Ginny and Harry as Dark! in the description. I didn't find them Dark, I found them pratical and forward thinking. A little ruthless but not Dark.

P.S
What do YOU consider to be Dark Magic within the rules of this fic? For me, it would be 'any Magic that influences Dark Magic Dependency Syndrome. Only those Magics would be labelled 'Dark'.
3,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »