Reviews for Aspirations
BilliJadeE chapter 55 . 10/19
A wonderful story that had me on the edge of my seat the whole time that I read it
lojosmom chapter 25 . 10/11
I started reading this story in the morning and have barely put it down. Shame on me, but I have been so into the story that I have not reviewed. It is truly excellent! As it is AU, I have no problem with how harsh you have written Molly, Ron and Hermione. I don't think any writer is able to be harsh enough with Dumbledore. I hate him!

The story has had so many interesting twists and turns. Umbridge's love of life shocked me. I felt sorry for Bellatrix. No wonder she is so crazy!

Ginny and Harry are the perfect couple and I have enjoyed your portrayal of their romance. Ginny taking the role of keeper from Ron was priceless.
Good
Damn. Malfoy was being mean but he was absolutely SAVAGE
elrd chapter 23 . 10/7
I HATE how Harry is limiting the right of free speech! what an asshat
elrd chapter 8 . 10/7
first time reading this - let theo appear? please! later on i mean, if harry and draco are actually gonna strike up a freindship or at least an alliance
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 55 . 10/1
This was the best Harry x Ginny Fic I have ever read! you did it so well! I love how Harry and Ginny are slight dark or Grey
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 9/22
Yep, she points out how Hermione/Ron are the two worst friends Harry could ever have had. One makes him avoid learning magic, the other makes him feel inferior/stupid, as well as enables his slacking and sets up the "Oh no, a problem, I'll ask Hermione to solve it" attitude.
I mean really, the Patronus charm is essentially the first spell he actually tried to learn, and he fended off scores of Dementors at 13. All the evidence you need that he is an amazing Wizard being held back.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 20 . 9/22
Ok, I give up.
The spelling and grammar in this fanfic started out quite good, but it has become progressively worse to the point where one has to re-read a sentence multiple times to make any sense out of it.

hints:
their / there
pore / pour
the / this
"he crumpled up the notice that had he had received"? really?
Good
zugrian chapter 1 . 8/22
I just wanted to say thanks for leaving this story up despite your feelings for it, as I didn't get to read it till 2017 and I loved it. This relationship with Ginny is much better done than the lame one we get in canon. But then, Rowling absolutely sucks at romance. I'm thinking of re-reading it actually. I like watching how Harry gets dark over time.
rbear1231 chapter 55 . 7/23
still like your harry ginny better then ANY other pairing you do,
Quite terryfying story about a creation of a totalitarian system. Ironically, Harry became a clone of his father - sanctimonous bully. His forces were indeed dark - meaning not doing what has to be done, but being spitefull, petty and unnecesary cruel - they played with their food.

Another thing is Lily - she deserves her own paragraph. She did exactly what Bellatrix accused her of - friendzoned Snape, sucked him dry for all his knowledge and secrets and then abandoned. No, he didn't desrve it - during school he was innocent, after all it's easy to point the victim in the situation four against one.
hpfan111 chapter 50 . 7/8
1. Well, you've said it yourself but still, you made harry way too powerful even if not super-powerful that some people tend to do
2. Otherwise, this story was good; plot and all
3. You made Hermione as evil and then turned everyone against her, fine; but why would you make harry use her to advance his own goals once she has turned good (he can do legilimency you know)
4. There were other similar instances where Harry didn't use his power to accomplish something or get out of a tight spot

Overall, a good story
This is a good story but now it seems a bit stretched so even though I spent a lot of my time reading, I will be taking my leave here
3,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »