Reviews for Aspirations
Snarry4life chapter 55 . 6/9
I thought this story was well thought out and I don't think Harry or Ginny are Evil, or bad. I think they are products of their environments, doing 10 times better then their parents. If you want a world were Justice actually means something, that the guilty actually pay for their crimes, then its bloody well necessary to set harsh examples for future criminals.
You want to rape? Kill? Steal? Harm? Prepare to die for it. Simple.
was having a jolly time reading the first couple of sentences until i clocked who it was written by... unfortunate
Kupiter chapter 8 . 6/2
DAMN DRACO IS ROASTING HERMIONE
jeannetaylor79 chapter 10 . 5/29
I just read a bunch of reviews an nearly wet my pants laughing when I read "imperators" review after chapter 1. She reviewed the whole fic after she read it and put it under the first chapter review spot. I am on my second reading and as others mentioned you really should have had a good Beta. Since I am a dedicated Hinny fan I loved your story line. I am not or have I ever been a Hermione or Ron lover but I love the pairing of Nev and Luna with the 2 of them. They all make a grand Quartet. I just love Luna's part in anything written as she is far more clever than Granger will ever be as she doesn't depend on books for her smarts but her own beliefs and experiences in life to guide her. You go girl cuz you're doing great.
Angelina2024 chapter 1 . 5/28
Love it!
Phantasm32 chapter 35 . 5/27
What a loop-hole
Phantasm32 chapter 26 . 5/26
This Harry Potter is a regular Spider-Man due too Spidey always does wisecracks
LordRhyolith chapter 23 . 5/23
Uhm, doesn't Harry understand that Voldy made his name a taboo during the first war, and everyone that said 'Voldemort' was soon found by Death Eaters and killed. Voldy's servants called him Master, etc.
People are still traumatized. They don't fear the name, but what speaking out the name would cause.
LordRhyolith chapter 3 . 5/23
lel, Pomfrey complains about why Harry doesn't know about the nutrient potions. Why didn't she make to effort to tell him about it? He is practically a main customer of hers. This woman...
Connor Worsnop chapter 26 . 5/9
Voldemort to Harry for the end of chapter:Inhale dong inragement child
its amazing plz dont ever remove it!
teenagebooklover chapter 42 . 4/17
Why does Harry’s Eulogy remind me of scar’s from the lion king lmao
kauthreader chapter 1 . 4/5
this'll be my first ever dark!harry or dark!ginny fanfic...hope it's awesomeness
FanficYoshi chapter 39 . 4/3
Ok, I'm completely wrong about Downfall being Neville
FanficYoshi chapter 36 . 4/3
Bruh, I swear Downfall will be someone like Neville.
3,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »