Reviews for Aspirations
hpfan111 chapter 50 . 7/8
1. Well, you've said it yourself but still, you made harry way too powerful even if not super-powerful that some people tend to do
2. Otherwise, this story was good; plot and all
3. You made Hermione as evil and then turned everyone against her, fine; but why would you make harry use her to advance his own goals once she has turned good (he can do legilimency you know)
4. There were other similar instances where Harry didn't use his power to accomplish something or get out of a tight spot

Overall, a good story
This is a good story but now it seems a bit stretched so even though I spent a lot of my time reading, I will be taking my leave here
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 55 . 6/13
This was fucking amazing.

Really Nostalgic feeling- as I believe I Stumbled upon this back in 2010.
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 26 . 6/12
I DIED LAUGHING.
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 22 . 6/12
Sooooo Harry has his Bellatrix...

Hermione...

Well she is totally dead.
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 1 . 6/12
Just Scrolled down to the bottom to say this-

Good On you for keeping it up, Historical purpose was a great reason- I mean God... 2009... SHITE I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THINGS FROM BACK THEN.
jeannetaylor79 chapter 55 . 5/15
this is my second time reading this fic. once more it took me twice as long as necessary to read it. The reason? reading several word or phrases over a couple of times to try to figure what in Merlins name you were talking about. The plot was not too bad but wont bother to ever read it again. Wont correct my typos or you wont understand what I'm saying.
pendragonZx chapter 23 . 5/10
I don’t have an ounce of sympathy for Bellatrix. The self centered pity party of a serial killer doesn’t move me one bit. People go through worse stuff every day, yet they don’t turn out like her.

She’s not a sympathetic villain at all. Intelligent people cannot empathize with a sociopath.
Monster King chapter 55 . 5/2
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
KKM chapter 55 . 5/1
My favorite part about this story was def the Downfall storyline. It was super cool and unique. I really enjoyed this story. My only complaint is that Lily kind of seemed bratty at times and I didn’t care for how Snape died. Other than that I think this was brilliantly written and well thought out. Taking over the bank was another unique idea you had that I felt worked. Great job.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 13 . 4/30
Kudos for the dursleys treatment! Could have done with some more blood tho, but still good.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 9 . 4/30
Why, in a world in which Truth Serum and Penisievs exist, does he fixate on Wormtail? The ONLY thing he needs to free his godfather is a fair trial, caused by a small donation and a mental image of Fudge as the hero whom fights for justice and fixes what his predecessor fucked up. He'd JUMP at the chance to play the hero and blame the guy who actually did lock up sirius.
harry is not downfall