Reviews for Aspirations
omh666 chapter 32 . 3/22
Haa! I knew it! :D
omh666 chapter 19 . 3/18
(... "Yeah, because that's blooming mad," said Fred. "Fifteen seventh years, against one first year, that's just crazy, even from the guy who beat a fifty foot ...)
Harry's in fifth not first year.
suziq968 chapter 55 . 3/4
I really liked this and thought it had great ideas and potential other than the Dursley slaughter which was way over the top. Really, it would have been better to ruin Marge financially so she'd have to get a real job, arrest and prosecute the Dursleys to the max and publish their sentence so they could suffer in prison and they were already penniless, but making sure everyone knew why would humiliate them beyond their tolerance and Dudley was already well on his way to reaping what he showed and living a miserable life. It almost seemed like you wanted to go total evil but couldn't do that and improve the wizarding world at the same time because total evil always destroys instead of improving. The political maneuvering was awesome and Dumbledore planned his own death and caused it too. Giving the remaining death eaters and order members enough rope to hang themselves with was smart along with turning people against the purebloods tradition morons but you kinda shot yourself in the foot with the oubliette type prison because you stated they had connections and Harry was seen arresting them so that could come back especially on the international front later. It's almost like you got bored towards the end which is apparently pretty common so thanks for finishing the story. My only other complaint would be that downfall seemed to be a little too well protected, I think you had him take a full on AK without shielding a couple times which strained credibility but it could have just been a typo, oh yeah there's quite a few of those that you might want to have a beta check. You probably won't because it's old and you said you don't like it that much anymore but I think it's one of your best stories.
suziq968 chapter 26 . 3/3
That was AWESOME! Wouldn't Voldy be more beat down from the failed possession attempt? In Canon the love Harry felt for Sirius and his friends forced him out and caused pain and damage but wouldn't being forcibly ejected cause something?
suziq968 chapter 25 . 3/3
Great job on the tension in the death chamber and the defeat of Bella. Letting her get to the veil would have been a mercy.
Yeeesh chapter 1 . 2/2
I like the way ginny is portrayed in this fic already, this is how a real girlfriend should be, encouraging and making you feel better about yourself while also somehow making the day light up with a smile. Hope you won't rush into it and let it progress gradually. I can already see you're not he average neet!
SortingHat chapter 21 . 1/30
"If this falls into the wrong hands it could be a disaster" Dumb choice of words there Dumble Dope. IT'S ALREADY A FUCKING DISASTER!
SortingHat chapter 19 . 1/30
The Who We Won't Get Fooled Again: "The change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold that's all" :)
SortingHat chapter 22 . 1/30
I wonder if Umbridge and Trump could be married?
SortingHat chapter 16 . 1/30
Since Seers try to se3 into the future what if Harry asked the professor to see into the past because it's already done? I wonder if it's harder or easier to do past prophecies that are completed like stuff about WW1?
SortingHat chapter 15 . 1/29
Today's world is not far behind the Wizard World illogical crap. CNN is the Daily Prophet and alt news is The Quibbler wannabes. Without any sense of God this is what you get a truthless society that kills each other. The bible was not written in a cave that's the Koran if you ever hear atheists mention it as they like to think they know what they are talking about but they just use fancy shit.

Look up Tray Smith Noah The Journey begins that shows both secular history and the bible in a very interesting way and many scientists organizations have figured out that we live in a Matrix as science proves it but schools and universities rely on outdated teachings because it fits an agenda. They won't change it either
SortingHat chapter 14 . 1/29
is his house like the ghost house in the Mickey cartoon where they try to capture the ghosts and when they knock tte door falls down?
SortingHat chapter 13 . 1/29
The title should be called Bounced.
SortingHat chapter 11 . 1/29
What if you had Harry sneak into the maze at night to map it out?
SortingHat chapter 9 . 1/29
Why didn't you have Harry use muggle methods like underwater scuba ? Read some of the Triwizard Fanfics using muggle ways if you still read reviews. GUYS THIS IS FROM 2009 DO YOU THINK THE AUTHOR EVEN GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE?
3,412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »