Reviews for Dying Changes Nothing
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Why did I read this Ohmygosh :'( (great writing though!)
Shayne Pendrick chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Damn that SOB James Wilson! For what he did to House, he should DIE for HIS sins. House was in NO WAY responsible for Amber dying at all. AT ALL. The fellows should end up doing a hell of alot more to Wilson. I hope Cuddy and crew make a point, indeed their mission to make Wilson pay up, dearly and painfully. And I hope he dies too in misery. I'd rate highly anything to make Wilson suffer. And then I'd have Cuddy and the others desecrate his corpse and his grave. Maybe have Chase piss on his tombstone. Write more!
Julia chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
i'am crying!
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
You couldn't have John throw any punches, too? That would have made it so fucking satisfying I can't even tell you. *utterly distraught* This is...indescribable. I've been rendered unable to spell or type. *would wail if I had the brain power*
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Again, my emotional investment says this would be perfect with improvement of the flow of prose and dialogue. As it is, I'm ready to throw Wilson back on that funerary pyre in place of House. *nods* Oh, yeah.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
The dialogue is stilted and rather over-formal, but I still find myself very emotionally invested in this so there's definitely potential here. A bit of revision wouldn't go amiss to make this even better.
slashfan54 chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
This was great
Caroline Greene chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
aw, sad!

i don't feel like wilson deserved that. [

but then again, i'm one of those people that believes wilson wasn't wrong in leaving.

awesome chapter, chase of all people would be the one to throw a punch.
Caroline Greene chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
“I blame you both.”

excellent line! totally cuddy-ish!

oh, this story makes me so sad because it doesn't seem completely outlandish. . .

-CG
Caroline Greene chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
oh, this chapter nearly made me cry. (

'because you were the only one i ever loved.'

great line. i feel like it's really out here for house to say, but not so much as to put him out of character.

i'm now compelled to read further... ]

-CG
passionfornight chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Oh sadness.
Revengent chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
I think this is one of the better death!House fics I have read. I can see Foreman and Chase standing up to Wilson.

Oh, and I love the bit where you said that House wasn't liked, but respected by many. That is so true, and I think we would have a big turn out at his funeral.

More...?
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Aww, you almost make me feel sorry for Wilson, almost. Splendid story, please continue soon!
the-one-called-Drew chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
yay, more story!

Though would've been nice to have a bit more of a confrontation, gotta say I like what you have there.. Chase probably would be the one to get in Wilson's face, and I'm glad he decked Wilson- he deserved it.

But Tritter? really?
the-one-called-Drew chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
more!

Come on, you mention "stay away from the team"- you must have Wilson run into at least 1 of the team members (perferebly old team.. Im sure Chase or Cameron would chew him up nicely)

But good story nonetheless