Reviews for all grown up
Aran'sApprentice-Meahow chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
hahaha please write that smexhy stuff! :) You've got the characters down perfectly, and it's nice to see Toph being in control of her sexuality as opposed to being in denial & freaking out about it. I feel that that's where she would end up as an adult, if not right away. hee. going through the gallery happily looking for more avatar pairings. yay!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I loved this one so much! You must give into your urges, please...it is up to you XD
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awesome
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Sexy Toph is the best. Completely awesome!
whosurdaddy chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was really good!

I love tokka so much!
reconrox chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
OH PLEASE DO. Write a tokka-lime that is. :D
Taroschain chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aww, cute! I love Toph's innocent suggestion that she could barricade the door! XD
xDominoe chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
...

?

Where the hell did that come from?

LotVx3
Miyiku chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Excellent! Romantic, smexy and cute! This is why I love your fics
Dawnfire too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I love this! Yay sketchy Tokka!

Lime... *dies* You're a laugh riot.
Person.or whatever chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Whoa! That's really cool! Made me laugh really hard and ohmigosh! Sexy Tokka Sexy Tokka Sexy Tokka! *starts spazzing to high-heavens* Love so muchly!
12TheRunaway15 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Haha, this was SO worth the wait! I'm serious. It was funny, well written, and just great all together! . I'm happy and don't worry about it taking so long, I'm still working on chapter 2 for your request fic...heh... I loved how you made Toph so direct! Seems just like her. Sorry I didn't read this later. Bleh, damn school... Great job on this! (And your other stories!) Lookin forward to future chapters!

-The Runaway
Super Reader chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
So. Cute. This is just what I needed...a nice little Tokka story to start my day. :D

So, are these stories (like push push, kaleidescope, sketchy) requests or something?
TwilightGD chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Damn,, Toph knows how to make a guy's brain go blank. I think the word we are looking for here is 'direct'.

Nice sexy Tokka.

Write on
jellydonut14 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Wow. Toph always was direct about everything. Nice story.