Reviews for Five Kingdoms for the Dead
HardlyFlaccid chapter 41 . 5/7
Hot damn... I just found this story and binged it in a few hours...
Your writing is absolutely enthralling and while I'm typically more than happy to wax on about most good stories I find, it's just left me speechless...
Dances with Willows chapter 6 . 5/7
So I noticed only 15 of the chapters have been retitled with “redux” I was wondering if you have finished updating it or if it remains only halfway redone.
Drae chapter 41 . 4/3
man, 8 years and this still holds up to my nostalgia, every time. hope you transfer your works to archiveofourown someday - rumor has it that is maybe showing some “nobody’s home” warning signs. cheers! to painting one of the most unique portraits of haruno sakura i’ve ever encountered.
I can't even begin to describe the complete sense of devastation and fulfilment the end of this story has brought me. Thank you. It's been 8 years since the completion, and I am patiently waiting for new works or updates, but your writing has impacted me so deeply that I'll keep coming back, again and again, no matter how much time passes.
I've read this story four times over the years now and each time it fills my heart with such wistful and deep longing and a sense of complete contentment. Your writing style is incredible and beautiful and so expressive, and the way you take a canonically butchered character with so much potential and flesh her out to become this complex, real character- I can't describe fully in words how much that blows me away. I've read all of your Naruto fics multiple times. This is the first ever review I'm leaving in the decade I've been reading fanfics, but I felt I had to show my appreciation for you. I read your update in KYH- I hope you're doing well, and I sincerely am praying that you'll return, no matter how long it takes, and that you'll always have in me a committed, dedicated fan.
R
unconcernedfox chapter 41 . 2/3
Just binged this story in an afternoon... brainfried
wars apprentice chapter 41 . 2/2
Really good stuff
Tenshima chapter 41 . 1/7
Confundi o cap anterior com o cap. final mas mantenho minhas palavras apenas 'de n gostando' pra amando o final q vc deu a essa história maravilhosa!
Tenshima chapter 40 . 1/7
N gostei muito do final, pq como um todo destesto finais em aberto com poicas exceções.
Mas a história como um todo eu amei, e teria adorado ver como um harém reverso e q sakura pudesse ter si resolvido consigo msm sem ter perdido seus inter - pq como ela era msm disse eles eram reconfortantes, eram o q ela era - , no entanto, me contento com o q tenho e agradeço pela história maravilha!
Little Marshmallow Wolf chapter 41 . 1/5
I am slightly upset that it's over, but I can't truly be disheartened when you gave it such a beautiful ending.
Iamgroot474 chapter 41 . 1/4
This story was amazing and definitely deserves some kind of sequel detailing how Sakura and her boys fall in love... anyway, even if you don't do it, this is a definite re-read and inspiration.
mykaelamatsukaze chapter 41 . 12/19/2020
first of all, wow just wow. I'm freaking speechless! From the complexity of the story to the great characterization of Sakura and the waves of the story flowed calmly.

Thankies for the wonderful journey! Hope that you will come back and continue your well written SakuraCentrics! Stay safe!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/18/2020
i love this story so much ahhhhhhhh
i really like your characterizations- i have a lot of trouble relating to or understanding a number of canon naruto characters (probably because kishimoto makes a lot of them very one dimensional) but the way you’ve explained their motivations and goals makes it easy to connect with them. the plot was also amazing, and i think the ending is very fitting to the way the characters developed over the course of the story. it ties things together well while remaining open ended enough that the reader can almost picture what happens next without it being written. overall a great story. thank you so much for writing it!
RoseAnne21 chapter 40 . 12/14/2020
They say you always come back to what made you happy. Well, this is the second time I read this story and I remembered why I loved it so much. I can't even begin to praise the amount of creativity in this thing, the amount of cultural references, the detail, care, thought and time that nurtured something like this. Not only that, but the raw feeling you're capable of evoking in your readers. One of the most impressive paragraphs -at least for me- is the one with Sai hell bent on drawing Sakura. The desperation you were capable of showing even through a character who has expression issues himself. The heavy atmosphere all of Sakura's political schemes were able to evoke. I just. I can't even. I love you. There, hahaha. Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece of a fanfiction with all of us. I really really hope I can read more from you in the future.
Cyan-Snake chapter 24 . 12/1/2020
I kinda hate Naruto as a character. If others are trying to find themselves, or improve themselves, if he considers you a friend, he just won't let you change your life if it doesn't fit into his ideology. Sakura could want to be a better ninja, but that means killing, so let Naruto guilt you 150% of the way so you feel bad about yourself the whole time. Sakura could honestly have a better mental state if she wasn't around him all the time.
3,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »