Reviews for For Their Unconquerable Souls
Beth9891 chapter 32 . 6/14/2014
This was a great side story. Though made harry seem a tad naive.. I'm glad Draco decided to honor Harry's morals in the end :-)
TheCauldron chapter 32 . 5/28/2014
I adored this! I loved reading the same story from a different perspective, it made the whole thing so much richer! I really enjoy the amount of detail you put into your work. It makes it so much easier to understand the subtle motives and contexts. You have a real gift for creating worlds that the reader can just fall into and understand instinctively. Absolutely brilliant!
Gentle Grammarian chapter 32 . 12/21/2013
I've just finished "For Their Unconquerable Souls". Having already read and thoroughly enjoyed "Bloody But Unbowed", I cannot say whether this story would hold up as well as a stand alone piece. I suspect it would, but it really doesn't matter. The beauty of this story is its reflection of the other. Lomonaaeren has produced a skillfully crafted literary diptych - two full length pieces that truly complement each other and belong together in one volume which they merit on the quality of the writing. I wholeheartedly recommend both stories.
hpgirl4ever chapter 32 . 1/11/2013
Excellent as usual though I think I liked its counterpart better. I guess Harry just seemed a bit more frustrating to me in this one but either way the story's still great! Wonderful job! D
Vestis chapter 32 . 1/6/2013
Excellent work, this was such a lovingly crafted story and the characters felt so real to me. Thank you so much for sharing your work, have a wonderful life. :)
xxnarufanxx chapter 32 . 12/25/2012
a very very nice story :) i enjoyed it a lot!
runiechica chapter 32 . 11/4/2012
This was wonderful...I think I loved it more than Harry's side of the story.
Prila Riddleston chapter 32 . 8/28/2012
It's always nice to read a story then read the same story in others point of view. makes it more interesting.
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
more complicated then BBU, nevertheless awesome story

MzMilo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
pretty interesting...
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 32 . 12/26/2011
Very wonderful

,Vein
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
HEARTBREAKING!

there is a quote from Inkdeath

goes more or less like this

"There is nothing easier than to make a child believe that they are worthless"

I wholeheartedly agree

Its sad and its true and the saddest part of it that nothing could be done about it

,Vein
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 32 . 10/17/2011
What a great companion to the original story—this added so much depth…!
TalaDentro chapter 26 . 10/6/2011
This chapter has a few rather glaring errors.

"He sniffled. 'Rogers is believing Dobby now, that you were a good wizard.'

I hadn't realized he knew Dobby was Rogers's son, Draco thought, and then straightened as he heard Rogers disappear."

First, Harry never says anything about Dobby being Rogers' son in this chapter and therefore never indicated that he did know. It is Rogers speaking, and if Draco didn't know better he would conclude that Harry is just now learning that Dobby was Rogers son (being told by Rogers himself), but there is no way to conclude that Harry had somehow deduced that for himself.

Second, it was Draco himself who told Harry several chapters ago that Dobby was in fact Rogers' son, because then you have that little by-play, 'What you never wondered where little house-elves come from?' 'I put the question aside as not worth contemplation.' or something like that.
Midnin503 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
a with bloody but unbowed