Reviews for After Shock
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
I love the big brother Jack to baby brother Craig. We usually only see the Bobby and Jack relationship so this is fresh and sweet. How much old is Jack from Craig? We know Bobby's about 12 but what about the others. And can U make some one shots based on your stories?
Alisha chapter 49 . 3/26/2015
After All That I Wanted Adam To Suffer
Alisha chapter 48 . 3/26/2015
Omg Craigs Weakness Is Pissing Me Off
Teiran chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
Craigs Weird Mood Swings Are Getting To Me. And Bobby Should Lay-off Beating An Old Teenager It's Getting Weird. Other Than That Liking The Story So Far
Alisha chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
We've Never Really Seen Big Brother Jack In That Role, Cute Scene. Touching
Alisha chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
What A Nasty POS. Nasty Child Molester. It's Logic Is Effed Up Too. Ugh You're Good At Making Characters I Hate
lovemya2000 chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
Everyone Is So In Character. Love This It's An Awesome Au
Sian Blue chapter 63 . 5/25/2013
I loved it! Although I would like to see more interaction between Craig and the others-not just Bobby-. I like that he has Bobby to rely on but its also the reason why his emotions keep going up and down-u can't rely on one person to be your emotional stability. Everytime Bobby yells at him he goes two steps back because he doesn't have that relationship with the other brothers to realize that he doesn't need to be in Bobby's good graces to be alright. He got a little closer to Jack here but then Bobby butted in again:/
Pariseiffle chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Okay...
So, just found out there was a sequel...
Oh my god... Now I'm even more excited! And great way to start it!
I know I'll love this just as much as the first one now!
nope chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
JFC what the heck is it with all these people adding brothers and sisters to the family? I mean you're a great writer but I can't stand Craig, he's either a Mary Sue or a clone of Jack or something dumb.
PersonifyThis chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
And I want you to know that I'm probably going to reread them sometime soon because all the other stories in the archive pale in comparison. You've spoiled me! :D
Monkey DeRanged chapter 63 . 12/4/2010
Is there a third part? :) I would be so excited if there was. :) Hint hint.
fictionjunkie chapter 63 . 12/11/2009
just as gritty, but an even better work because you haven't had a quide to work with like the first.
MCalhen chapter 63 . 10/14/2009
Aw man why won't that sick idiot die? ;-; It's too bad he's alive, because I'm afraid of the hell he's going to put Craig through. I'll be reading the next story soon, to find out, though. :)

I loved the scene with Bobby and Craig at the end though. That was really sweet. I'm glad the colors are going away, and Craig was able to draw a little, and that he and Bobby are on the right footing again for now.

Really great story, I'm looking forward to the next two. :D
MCalhen chapter 59 . 10/14/2009
Argh, Macks didn't die, did he? He lives on like a friggin' cockroach. ):

Camille is awesome. I love how supportive she is of Jerry. She's so strong and she knows how to hold her ground, and stand up tall even when you know she would like Jerry to say with her, she knows what has to be done so she'll accept that. He is very luck.

I feel like Jack though. Craig NEEDS to know what his brothers did for him. He can remember the crap Macks put him through on his own, but his brothers went through a lot of crap for him, and I think he's being far too disrespectful. Yeah, I'd probably be like Jack and wait though, but still, a dose of reality would give him some solid ground to stand on. Pure facts would probably straighten him up pretty good - to know that his family was there, searching for him constantly. He's NOT alone, his brothers would never do that. D: So I am with Jack all the way on that. They have to at least tell Craig what happened behind the scenes, because Craig wasn't there for that to see it anyway.

I'm running out of time to read this, but I really can't help myself. I want to find out what's going on now. ;-; I'm scared for Jack and Craig being alone in that house, and I'm worried about Bobby with his busted up ribs.