Reviews for After Shock
After All That I Wanted Adam To Suffer
Alisha chapter 48 . 3/26
Omg Craigs Weakness Is Pissing Me Off
Teiran chapter 17 . 3/26
Craigs Weird Mood Swings Are Getting To Me. And Bobby Should Lay-off Beating An Old Teenager It's Getting Weird. Other Than That Liking The Story So Far
Alisha chapter 8 . 3/26
We've Never Really Seen Big Brother Jack In That Role, Cute Scene. Touching
Alisha chapter 4 . 3/25
What A Nasty POS. Nasty Child Molester. It's Logic Is Effed Up Too. Ugh You're Good At Making Characters I Hate
lovemya2000 chapter 18 . 3/26
Everyone Is So In Character. Love This It's An Awesome Au
Sian Blue chapter 63 . 5/25/2013
I loved it! Although I would like to see more interaction between Craig and the others-not just Bobby-. I like that he has Bobby to rely on but its also the reason why his emotions keep going up and down-u can't rely on one person to be your emotional stability. Everytime Bobby yells at him he goes two steps back because he doesn't have that relationship with the other brothers to realize that he doesn't need to be in Bobby's good graces to be alright. He got a little closer to Jack here but then Bobby butted in again:/
Pariseiffle chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
So, just found out there was a sequel...
Oh my god... Now I'm even more excited! And great way to start it!
I know I'll love this just as much as the first one now!
nope chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
JFC what the heck is it with all these people adding brothers and sisters to the family? I mean you're a great writer but I can't stand Craig, he's either a Mary Sue or a clone of Jack or something dumb.
PersonifyThis chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
And I want you to know that I'm probably going to reread them sometime soon because all the other stories in the archive pale in comparison. You've spoiled me! :D
Monkey DeRanged chapter 63 . 12/4/2010
Is there a third part? :) I would be so excited if there was. :) Hint hint.
fictionjunkie chapter 63 . 12/11/2009
just as gritty, but an even better work because you haven't had a quide to work with like the first.
MCalhen chapter 63 . 10/14/2009
Aw man why won't that sick idiot die? ;-; It's too bad he's alive, because I'm afraid of the hell he's going to put Craig through. I'll be reading the next story soon, to find out, though. :)

I loved the scene with Bobby and Craig at the end though. That was really sweet. I'm glad the colors are going away, and Craig was able to draw a little, and that he and Bobby are on the right footing again for now.

Really great story, I'm looking forward to the next two. :D
MCalhen chapter 59 . 10/14/2009
Argh, Macks didn't die, did he? He lives on like a friggin' cockroach. ):

Camille is awesome. I love how supportive she is of Jerry. She's so strong and she knows how to hold her ground, and stand up tall even when you know she would like Jerry to say with her, she knows what has to be done so she'll accept that. He is very luck.

I feel like Jack though. Craig NEEDS to know what his brothers did for him. He can remember the crap Macks put him through on his own, but his brothers went through a lot of crap for him, and I think he's being far too disrespectful. Yeah, I'd probably be like Jack and wait though, but still, a dose of reality would give him some solid ground to stand on. Pure facts would probably straighten him up pretty good - to know that his family was there, searching for him constantly. He's NOT alone, his brothers would never do that. D: So I am with Jack all the way on that. They have to at least tell Craig what happened behind the scenes, because Craig wasn't there for that to see it anyway.

I'm running out of time to read this, but I really can't help myself. I want to find out what's going on now. ;-; I'm scared for Jack and Craig being alone in that house, and I'm worried about Bobby with his busted up ribs.
MCalhen chapter 56 . 10/13/2009
The descriptions of Craig's tripping and all of that are really great, very vivid. I really want to strangle the kid myself for the attitude he's pulling right now, though. Bobby's holding his temper pretty damn well, though. I can relate to Bobby's limited patience somewhat, and the calling patience from out of nowhere out of necessity. I just wish Craig would allow them to help! He's fighting so much, and doesn't he realize they're doing everything they can to help him?

It makes me kind of mad, having him act like that, because I want his troubles to be over too, and he isn't letting them be over with the way he's acting. But I think that the way he's acting is definitely in character for all the stuff he's been through - being drugged and hurt by other people and all that. I can't imagine what that's actually like - or rather, I can imagine it, but I'll still never know - so part of me tries to realize that sure, maybe I don't know...but I do think he's got to keep fighting. He fought Macks by trying to get away, so he can be stubborn enough to make his life better...he's got to try. ;-; I'm really worried about him. :(

This story has been making me feel so many emotions and made me realize so many things. It's a very good read. I was hoping I could at least finish "After Shock" before I had to go to bed. D: Oh well, I'll probably find time to slip online from time to time to finish this story and the sequels. I don't think I'll be able to concentrate on some things otherwise. xD;