Reviews for Accidental Heroes
This is way too cute! Very well written as well, love it!
Darth Becky 726 chapter 7 . 3/24
Imagine Gibbs/DiNozzo telepathy, and Tony mentally screams 'GIBBS! IT HURTS!' My dad had appendicitis in November and there was swelling from the incision for a while. Then, two weeks later, we ran the Turkey Trot 5K and then ate heaps of Thanksgiving dinner. Tony should be relatively fine. Maybe. He's not out of the woods at all. At least it's not the plague?
Darth Becky 726 chapter 5 . 3/24
Ooh, this is gonna be a scream-fest!
Leslie Hughes chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
Loved this one. GOod to see Palmer acting like a doctor. Poor Tony. Thanks for the entertaining story. This will go one my list of stories to read when I'm bored.
missblueeyes63 chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
Loved your story. Enjoyed the entire journey.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Loved it! Very well written and your characterizations are spot-on.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
Okay I loved this story it had me freaking out and hoping Tony would be okay and you wrote them well :)
Dyrous chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
thnx for the story.
Storm77 chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
I kind of just like love all of your stories.
Leslie Hughes chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
I LOVED, LOVED , LOVED this story! I always felt Palmer doesnt' get enough attention and know he'll be a great doctor. Thanks so much.
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
Whump a plenty! Awesome. You are so good at finding new situations and settings for Tony to get into trouble. Always so interesting.
M. Louise E chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Very well written and I enjoyed reading it. :D Very nicely done.
Stine chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Where else would he be? Awww! :)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Yes indeed. Where else would he be? Poor Tony! Ah well, hope he gets better.
VG LittleBear chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Hi, just found this story. Indeed, I enjoyed reading it a lot. A wonderful team effort keeping Tony alive, to the extent of incurring injuries of their own for Gibbs and Ziva.
Thanks and cheers!