Reviews for Accidental Heroes
Storm77 chapter 10 . 4/10
I kind of just like love all of your stories.
Leslie Hughes chapter 10 . 1/24
I LOVED, LOVED , LOVED this story! I always felt Palmer doesnt' get enough attention and know he'll be a great doctor. Thanks so much.
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 1/8
Whump a plenty! Awesome. You are so good at finding new situations and settings for Tony to get into trouble. Always so interesting.
M. Louise E chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Very well written and I enjoyed reading it. :D Very nicely done.
Stine chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Where else would he be? Awww! :)
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Yes indeed. Where else would he be? Poor Tony! Ah well, hope he gets better.
VG LittleBear chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Hi, just found this story. Indeed, I enjoyed reading it a lot. A wonderful team effort keeping Tony alive, to the extent of incurring injuries of their own for Gibbs and Ziva.
Thanks and cheers!
MidwestDreamer chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
I am completely stunned that this story represents your first attempt at fan fiction; the plot, pacing and excellent characterization all suggest an author well seasoned in this fandom.

As I've noticed in your other stories, the relationship between Gibbs and Tony rang especially true. With a minimum of words, but a wealth of actions both big and small, you showed the amazing bond these two share. I was also thrilled to see Palmer and McGee really being given a chance to shine and to show that inner steel that's hinted at from time to time.

The ending, with Gibbs questioning whether he's been too reticent about letting those close to him know how he feels, also rang true for me; he may never change, but I do think he's someone given to introspection and not afraid to face the hard truths he uncovers about himself. Tony knowing that Gibbs would be there and communicating that to him brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you for yet another wonderful reading experience; as much as your stories keep me on the edge of my seat with worry, they ultimately leave me with a huge smile on my face!
Chocolatekat chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
3 Love for the Father/Son relationship!
weemcg33 chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Awwww I loved that last line, 'cause really where else would he be?'
I had read this a while ago, but for some reason I don't think I reviewed, so here it is...this was awesome. I'm destined to be blown away by your storytelling, and your gift of writing these characters so well that I can hear them say every word in my head.
I want to thank you, Laine and I look forward to your future projects!
Cleavage Queen chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Awesome!
Of course that's what Tony would say!
Great story
TriggerHappyJax chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Just found this gem of a story tonight. Don't know how I missed it before. You are a talented writer thanks for the great read!
kkirkl chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
I don't know if I reviewed this when I read it the first time a year or so ago, but I definitely couldn't let my second reading pass without saying how much I like this story. I love the Palmer and McGee interaction with Tony, and, as always, I love the hesitant, unspoken father-son type of interaction between Gibbs and Tony. I like the sort of subtle way it's presented, because in keeping with their characters on the show, they wouldn't explicitly express the affection (in a heterosexual sense) that they have for one another.
Thanks for a good read, again.
dsMegAnn chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Only just discovered ncis and the fanfics. This is my favourite so far, I really enjoyed reading it. Love Gibbs' determination to be there for Tony and nice to see the autopsy gremlin showing his capabilities.
Maxthegreat chapter 9 . 8/10/2013