Reviews for Accidental Heroes
TotalAlaskan chapter 10 . 1/9
Yay! Happy ending! Well, considering everything. Yeah, my experience went far smoother than Tony's (*cough*understatement*cough*), but I can still relate.
Also, I believe this would be the 300th review for this story, so congrats on that!
TotalAlaskan chapter 3 . 1/8
Yuck. Appendicitis. Yeah, I've had a very up close and personal experience with appendicitis a few years back. Not fun. I went a week thinking I just had the flu or really bad stomach ache. I could not keep anything down and the pain in my abdomen grew increasingly worse until I got so bad my parents had to be brought to the ER. After several excruciating hours of waiting, one doctor finally said he believed I had appendicitis and they had to operate immediately. Turns out, my appendix had already ruptured. Not sure how long before the surgery it did though. Anyway, spent a week in the hospital and two weeks after coming back everyday to get my incision cleaned and checked. Now I have a pretty little reminder of the experience in the form of an three inch scar on my right side. Glad you can only get your appendix taken out once. Never want to go through that again.

Poor Tony. D:
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2017
This is way too cute! Very well written as well, love it!
Darth Becky 726 chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
Imagine Gibbs/DiNozzo telepathy, and Tony mentally screams 'GIBBS! IT HURTS!' My dad had appendicitis in November and there was swelling from the incision for a while. Then, two weeks later, we ran the Turkey Trot 5K and then ate heaps of Thanksgiving dinner. Tony should be relatively fine. Maybe. He's not out of the woods at all. At least it's not the plague?
Darth Becky 726 chapter 5 . 3/24/2017
Ooh, this is gonna be a scream-fest!
Leslie Hughes chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
Loved this one. GOod to see Palmer acting like a doctor. Poor Tony. Thanks for the entertaining story. This will go one my list of stories to read when I'm bored.
missblueeyes63 chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
Loved your story. Enjoyed the entire journey.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Loved it! Very well written and your characterizations are spot-on.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
Okay I loved this story it had me freaking out and hoping Tony would be okay and you wrote them well :)
Dyrous chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
thnx for the story.
Storm77 chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
I kind of just like love all of your stories.
Leslie Hughes chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
I LOVED, LOVED , LOVED this story! I always felt Palmer doesnt' get enough attention and know he'll be a great doctor. Thanks so much.
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
Whump a plenty! Awesome. You are so good at finding new situations and settings for Tony to get into trouble. Always so interesting.
M. Louise E chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Very well written and I enjoyed reading it. :D Very nicely done.
Stine chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Where else would he be? Awww! :)