Reviews for Accidental Heroes
Claudia chapter 10 . 8/16/2020
Good story. Really liked it. You did well with the medical stuff except DiNozzo would have had a NG tube so no water but probably an ice chip or two.
Bethesda551 chapter 10 . 6/16/2020
Palmer is freakin adorable
Bethesda551 chapter 10 . 5/29/2020
lmao hairy butt
Vadercat chapter 10 . 5/3/2020
Great story! Tied up all the. loose ends. Just a word of note the proper would would have been neither instead of either. Neither being the negative and either being the positive, fyi.
dragonBug27 chapter 10 . 9/2/2019
Love it
Fyreheart chapter 10 . 5/15/2019
Great action-packed and angst-filled story. Very well done!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2019
Really enjoyed it thanks
TotalAlaskan chapter 10 . 1/9/2018
Yay! Happy ending! Well, considering everything. Yeah, my experience went far smoother than Tony's (*cough*understatement*cough*), but I can still relate.
Also, I believe this would be the 300th review for this story, so congrats on that!
TotalAlaskan chapter 3 . 1/8/2018
Yuck. Appendicitis. Yeah, I've had a very up close and personal experience with appendicitis a few years back. Not fun. I went a week thinking I just had the flu or really bad stomach ache. I could not keep anything down and the pain in my abdomen grew increasingly worse until I got so bad my parents had to be brought to the ER. After several excruciating hours of waiting, one doctor finally said he believed I had appendicitis and they had to operate immediately. Turns out, my appendix had already ruptured. Not sure how long before the surgery it did though. Anyway, spent a week in the hospital and two weeks after coming back everyday to get my incision cleaned and checked. Now I have a pretty little reminder of the experience in the form of an three inch scar on my right side. Glad you can only get your appendix taken out once. Never want to go through that again.

Poor Tony. D:
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2017
This is way too cute! Very well written as well, love it!
Darth Becky 726 chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
Imagine Gibbs/DiNozzo telepathy, and Tony mentally screams 'GIBBS! IT HURTS!' My dad had appendicitis in November and there was swelling from the incision for a while. Then, two weeks later, we ran the Turkey Trot 5K and then ate heaps of Thanksgiving dinner. Tony should be relatively fine. Maybe. He's not out of the woods at all. At least it's not the plague?
Darth Becky 726 chapter 5 . 3/24/2017
Ooh, this is gonna be a scream-fest!
Leslie Hughes chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
Loved this one. GOod to see Palmer acting like a doctor. Poor Tony. Thanks for the entertaining story. This will go one my list of stories to read when I'm bored.
missblueeyes63 chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
Loved your story. Enjoyed the entire journey.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Loved it! Very well written and your characterizations are spot-on.