Reviews for Angel
ashantig126 chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
I have been crying since chapter 15. When I found out she lived I was soooo happy.
ladiblue03 chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
nice story
BELAVERA chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
I think you should write something! After all, she lost the baby.
Why did Bella being home at 3p.m. mean she wasn't cooking? I don't understand that. Also, what kind of company was THOMPSON ENTERPRISES? Couldn't they give Muriel White a little party to ease her out the door? They could have done so much better than just "let her go!"
BELAVERA chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
I guess that answers the question of Jeremy ;loving his wife.
BELAVERA chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Jeremy had the nerve to try to kill Bella, with HIS WIFE right there? He must not love his own wife, because if he did, he would have understood how Edward felt about Bella. That was a really stupid move on Jeremy's part! How could he think that would bring Edward back? I would think that harming Bella would send him straight to the police.
BELAVERA chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Poor Bella, Edward got bored and started playing too rough. Thank the Lord, BELLA GOT OUT of there! He has to know-no one should treat Bella rough. She is too weak for that.
BELAVERA chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
I guess that "Nurse Crawford" was trying to start something. What kind of person (who should know better) talks like that about a man's wife? Since Edward is as serious as a heart attack about Bella, in Edward's mind it was the same thing.
BELAVERA chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
It is a little confusing with the dreams and all. Did Edward use drugs back in the day? I hope they can fix Bella, because it sounds serious.
BELAVERA chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
I am sorry for your loss. My grandmother was very special to me.
BELAVERA chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Sounds like maybe the bubble grew a little.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Sounds like they have rented a bubble for the school year.
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
sweet so far.
Crazybee3 chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
I loved this story :)

Thank you very much!
sprog101 chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
Aww I'm so glad it was a happy ending :) good story
dowlingnana chapter 18 . 11/25/2011
Good ending...happiness is the ultimate ending for sure.