Reviews for Stomachache

Anyways... I'm a against incest... except this paring. XD

Oh... poor, poor Temari.

This is amazing-ness. X3
whennext2you chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I read the bottom about the Jonas Brothers. Joe/Kevin and i was thinking to myself. DAMN! YOU"RE SO RIGHT! i saw that picture too and was like "Ok then! jovin-jovin-jovin-jovin" but honestly, they are so hot together. i'm such a Jonas Brothr fangirl, and Jonas Brothers together all the way.

Joe/Kevin is too hot to resist. you are SO! right!
Yaoi Goddess of Doom chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Gaara so does not have a stomachache anymore lol. XD
cherrySUNSETx chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
AH AH AH AH AH.

LOVE. WIN.

PURE EPICLOVEWINNAGE.

MOREMOREMOREPLZ.

now i'm tempted to do a kankgaa.

dang you.

Dx

and.

xD jonascest.
froggychick12 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
OMG *has nose bleed* u should make a another chapter cause its good
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
xD hoyosh. you really /did/ post this. uwahh. because it's so awesomely illegal and delightful, that's why you posted it! damn, i think you've semi-converted me to sandcest. just a little. (oh, but speaking of illegal, where's the lovely disclaimer...? o.o'')

woohoo. x3 as i said, "i /hate/ the jonas brothers...unless they're fucking eachother." but it's even better when it's /kankugaa/.

rawrgh. you're starting to convert me. xD

l'anyhoodles, luffly storeh.

lazzy
eld taka abr freohr chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I'm the first one to review! How is this a freaking Jonas Brothers fic? I can see where you got it from but still... You wrote this really well, but I can't say that it's one of my favorites. I think you can figure out why. And are you still writing off personal experience? :D Oh yeah, did I mention this yet? FREELOADER!