Reviews for A Million Reasons
Willow Wright chapter 5 . 3/22
Now I have to know what it's going to be (... Please be a boy)
Willow Wright chapter 1 . 3/22
I know I have come a little late in the game here but I just finished reading the Host and the story just can't end so I took up fanfiction.
What your doing is a great thing and it makes me happy to know there are others who love the book like u do.
Ice-Cold-Diamonds chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
That was just beautiful!
Ice-Cold-Diamonds chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
Wait now Pet's back? This is too much for mevto handle! I love it though. Your chapters just get better and better! X
Ice-Cold-Diamonds chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
Oh my gosh Wanda's in labor! This is happening? I can't handle the fangirl feelings.
Ice-Cold-Diamonds chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
I love that Ian and Wanda can resolve things so quickly. They need to fight, it's healthy, but I couldn't stand it if it lasted more than a few minutes or hours at the most.
Ice-Cold-Diamonds chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
Ah so good! Typing every word is wastibg precious time I could use to be reading but you deserve reviews!
Ice-Cold-Diamonds chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
Those names are beautiful! This whole story is beautiful! I know it can't all be smooth sailing though and I'm dreading the moment when things start to go downhill.
Ice-Cold-Diamonds chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
Another flawless chapter. As always, I'm keeping this short and sweet so I can continue to read this masterpiece.
Ice-Cold-Diamonds chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
No, the baby cannot be aborted. I know you wouldn't do that but I'm still sad at the thought that it's a possibility.
I really hope Mel sees that she is over reacting soon. She's being quite unreasonable. I'm really loving your story by the way, sorry the reviews are so dodgy but I just have to keep reading so I'm making them as to the point as possible!
Also, congratulations on getting an A on your test!
Ice-Cold-Diamonds chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Ah Wanda's pregnant! This chapter was so beautiful. It made my heart beat faster and my stomach turn from the adorableness overload!
Ice-Cold-Diamonds chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Ugh this is so sweet! I can't wait to read more but I promised myself I'd review and let you know my thoughts before I continued. So great start, great first chapter! :)
ishouldbestudyingmore chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
ishouldbestudyingmore chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Really good!
Great writing style and Mel's dialogue is so funny.
Keep it up! xx
2lulu2 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Couldn't help but wonder what happened to feeding the baby. Obviously Crystal's body would have milk, but she wouldn't want to nurse, she's really 12 in her mind. I guess Wanda used formula? Haha, my analytical mind... Fun story!