Reviews for Ask The DKC Characters!
warriorkittytailsdoll chapter 3 . 3/10
*whisper to Tiny* Why am I trying to resist the urge to attack Chunky O_o
mb7 and mb6 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
wrinkly: you almost got killed XD
dk:whats your favorite type of pancake?
everyone: what made you all dress like that?
Captain Bones chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Thanks for answering my question from the authoress. Here are my questions.
Diddy When did you and Dixie met?
Dixie Where were you during the games DKC (the first one) and DK64?
King K. Rool Are you, Kaptain K. Rool and K. Roolsten the same bad guy? If not then where were during the games DKC2 and 3?
Tiny: Where were you before you came into DK64?
Krunch What did you and Diddy do when you both left Timber Island?
Oh god why did I ask 3 where were you questions? Maybe I was too curious. Well I hope my questions to the DKC character are answered in the next chapter. I can't wait for it. Until then have a nice day landlubbers. Arrrrrrrr!
Vianerd chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
That little shout-out to me as well as Klump hugging and kissing K. Rool made me squee beyond all reason. 8D I also like how they're all dressed up! DK as a pancake though. Hehehe. xD

I have a question for DK. DK! Why'd you dress up as a pancake?
mb7 and mb6 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Funny as heck dk whats your opinion on the other kongs?
FanFicDestroyer4 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Wow, I guess you just can't have a steady interview with primates.

I think my favorite line was when Funky said he'd get a life. I literally laughed out loud. I also think Diddy should stay with Dixie.

I feel bad for Wrinkly in this. D:

This definitely made me laugh. There were some grammatical errors (particularly the paragraph where DK says, "Well,I knew he was in ,I had been a coward,and was always pushed around by Funky and the other kids that were around my age and called "chicken blood" because of the inccident(sp?)with Mario made me Cranky in danger and your dead meat."). I looked it up, and incident has only one "c". I didn't know myself though. I'm not too good at spelling.

The only other thing I'd say is that I think somewhere Diddy was mentioned as DK’s nephew. I can’t remember where from (maybe DKC or something). Does that mean DK had a brother/sister then? And what happened? O.o

A continuation might be funny if you ever get any ideas. :)
Nin chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
ROFL! THIS IS FRICKIN' GREAT XD

Okay, I have a question or two...

K. Rool, why do you always go after DK's banana hoard in every game? And why do you want to destroy their island so bad?

Candy, out of all the characters in the game, why the heck did you choose DK?

Cranky... will you send me a potion that could give me the awesome powers the other Kongs get, like in DK64?

Wrinkly, how did you die?
Happymystery12 chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I have a question for a Krash (I think that's the name of the mine-cart one...)

How wouldd you feel if someone manipulated you to run over Donkey Kong, and you had to say "How are ya mate!", "Hello everybody!", or "Beautiful!" with an Australian accent?
Master Pencil chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
That Barney hate song was funny!

I would like to ask King K. Rool a question about why he wore that diaper outfit in Mario Super Sluggers.
Captain Bones chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
nice. The arguing was a bit so so. Will there be more chapters? I have some questions for Diddy and Dixie. And will we be able to ask questions to King K. Rool and his reptilian troops?
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
It doesn't suck, it was good...

I got a question for Wrinkly "How did you met Cranky?" Sorry that was a stupid question?
sektorcyraxsmoke chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This looks awesome. It's good so far. I have a question for Diddy. Your Mario Super Sluggers Baseball card says you like stack your team with Dixie AND Tiny any chance you get. Is that true.

Also Swanky. Do you still have an afro under that hat you started wearing in DKC3.