Reviews for The Recovery Room
Pokemon67 chapter 1 . 3/17
Love this story! Your writing style is amazing!

Happy Writing! :)
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow, this was so long and full of detial, I LOVED it! But I hated reading about Demyx being so sick! DX I did love how Axel and Roxas stayed by his side though and how in the end everything turned out all right. And how Dem forget Axel's Xbox! XP
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
It was fun to read
xroseduelistx chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I didn't think it was boring at all! It was actually pretty cute. Question, is Fori from one of your other fanfics?
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Ok... First off, forgive if this is a repeat review. For some reason my original review is or has not showed up in over 30 minutes so something must have gone wonky.

Now... As for the story... *happy melting* I loved it. NICE and long with lots of happy(ish) things. Well - happy to me. I LOVE love love it when men cry and show emotion. Though it also makes me ache and just want to go into a hugging fit to rescue the same men from feeling bad. I am bonkers like that, I know.

My very fave part of the story, oddly enough, was when Axel moved the stereo closer to Demyx and put on the Beethoven... it made me melt into a huge puddle of goo. You have a way of constantly make me fall deeper and deeper head over heels in love with these characters and making my emotions go nuts in the process!

As ever and always, luv... it was brilliant.
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Another lovely story froma very talented writer.

I would have liked to have been able to read more into Demyx's dellusions. The story was great nontheless. Also, have you considered making a oneshot about Xigbar and Demyx spending the day together. I kinda see Xigbar as a mentor to Demyx. Anyways, just a suggestion (sort of).

Loved this - Erica
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I love the flashbacks you added! *coughANGST!cough* Poor delusional!Demyx. He's a lot more violent than regular Demyx...and he and Rox got a bonding moment too! (Even if it involved Rox being kinda mean for a little bit.)

Keep writing!

~emyx

PS: Let the sitar lessons continue!
DearlyBeloved-13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I love this! the ending is soo cute! aww! it's just... aww its so cute! x3
Noir Nire chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
*deep breathe* AW! That is just so cute! I loved it, I don't care that there wasn't a lot of action, it was adorable! :D :D And Xigbar amused me! YAY XIGBAR! You got Demyx back on his feet! :) :) I loved it!

~Nire
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow! This was awesome! I really love this story. Poor Demmy went through a hard time... But everything ended really well! As it is said: Alls well ends well. (Or something like that...);

Oh, gotta say... I almost feared this to be the continuation to your other story "StW", but luckily it wasn't.

Great to see everyone cares of Demyx so much! Oh, and I'm probably going to read this story time after time again (and I meen many times through!)! ;

Love your stories, you're such a great writer!
Cupe chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aw, the ending has me grinning like a royal idiot now...

Gods forbid I ever get that ill...Poor Demyx, but that sounded like one hell of a nice place to recover, seaside cottages beat hospitals any day.

Vexen, maybe if you weren't such a respect whore, you might actually get some XD

I think even though I'm putting you on alert I'll still be checking your page almost constantly for updates...Once again, I'm having a love affair with your writing.
yuki-tenshee chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
by all rights the plot should have been boring - but you're a great author. It was very sweet to read.
Chocobo-Angel chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I like it, but is it set before or after StW?
Crazysnakelover chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
As usual wonderfully written just one question, why is it you beat up on Demyx so much, doesn't he deserve a break, poor guy.
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I loved this! It wasn't boring at all, it was the complete opposite. I enjoyed reading it so much.