Reviews for Understanding
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh, House. I'm happy that you've shown him as honestly caring, because we all know that if he loves anyone, it's James Wilson.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Brilliant idea _
glasswalker chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Very well-written and realistic, their interaction was totally in character and I like the ending a lot. Thanks for sharing.
LounaticM chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Such a tear-jerker. I came so close to crying. So could you explain what happened a little better? Wilson lost a leg right? What did House mean by "Technically, it's 'my leg' right now."? Does that mean House gave Wilson his leg, or what? Please explain. Otherwise that small confusion, the story was awesome. I added it to my favorites.
ukiahfox chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
wow, that was write more on this let me know!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I love the way that you managed to end a story with this theme on a positive note.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
rather intense but wonderfully written.
Richie117 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
czy konkurs z ciasteczkiem jako nagrodą jest aktualny?

myślałaś o Alicia Keys & Bono -Don't Give Up? (chciaż bardziej podoba mi się wersja z końcówki "Kolekcjonera Kości", ale jakoś nie dokopałam się, kto ją śpiewał)
Starlit jewel chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
:) very nice
SrslyNo chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I see that this is marked complete, but please consider expanding on the story.
riais chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
aw...That was a great ending. So cute. I love those House Wilson friendship fics so much. I hope the make up soon for season five.

Question: Are you thinking of continuing this, or was it a one-shot?

either way, can't wait for more stories.
Ritulia chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
*sobbing* Thanks. Brilliant, as all your stories.
mysteriesunveiled chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
yay! i really liked it! It was a really good story line. keep up the good work! lol
Ace Von S chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This was awesome.
boywonderoncologist chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I hope you continue this. This is a great story. Poor Wilson though :) Keep it up please! :)