Reviews for Where The Sidewalk Ends
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 6/30
I loved this so much. You really know how to write a good story. Thank you.
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
capitalized rant finished, that was beautiful. BFoL was better, but this was still beautiful.
(why did it take me like five tries to spell beautiful?!)
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
im sobbing hysterically why do i only keep finding good death note fanfiction five years after they've been written? and now i'm off to read BFoL.
seasaltpuffs chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Goddammit. You really do write them like canon. I just skimmed over, but what I read was enough to convince me that this is one of the most beautiful fics I've read. Realistic yet... not. Lovely job.
everyday-deeds chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
If this is the worst ending you've ever written, then damn, please send some of your endings to me; I will happily use them and be proud :P

I kid, but this was stunning. I honestly don't know how you made Mello and Sayu work so well together- I normally get immensely squicked by the thought of them, since Mello is so messed up and Sayu was kidnapped by him- but you did it and I was so saddened by the ending, for a second I was hoping they would make it.

So yeah, hurray for five-year-late reviews. I don't normally review things written this far back. But this fic definitely earned it.
deleted account tbh chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is such a beautiful story. The parts where Mello and Matt are talking made me LOL, and the ending made me all teary. Love this so much.
TheAravis chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was the epitome of perfection. I mean, really. I liked By Flashes of Lightning, but honestly, I loved this.

Sepsis chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
wow! very sad but there are not many happy endings with this pairing.."
Annacat101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Yay! Amazing pairings FTW! (yes I did read BFoL). Your work is definitely the opposite of cliched, and everything about then screams (doomed to failure, but OH GOD WHY?) Yay! kidnapping! *goes of to look for sequel*
Crystal Allen chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh, I loved this. I LOVED this. I have been searching for good MelloxSayu ever since I finished watching/reading Death Note for the first time. And now I have found it! This was so touching, so sad, and rather eerily real. The darkness of the ending juxtaposed with the lightly whimsical quote and title fit this pairing so well. And I adore the way you have Matt written, for the little time he's there. His character is so open to interpretation that he's written a million different ways, and I like your version very much.

Also, the emotional pudding is the charm of the story; no worries. This is one hell of a fic. :)
afsdfsadf chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
i really liked it. more?
Pendancy chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Fucking amazing fic. Every detail that you've written is so telling and poignant. It honestly has left me speechless. The angst was some of the best I've seen.
Violent.V chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
...too sad..dammit. T.T The end part was sad, where she watched the news...How she must've felt and she didn't even cry...Great job! You keep making me cry..
mynameism chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I think my brain just exploded.

From the awesome that is this story.
SpecialDreamin chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Usually I read nowt but Matsu/Sayu but for you I made an exception. How glad I am that I did, because this is so sweet!