Reviews for Fallen Knight
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 6/3
Lol :) Fall, fell, fallen... Bruce Does do that a lot, even if the circumstances are not What people think :)

Terrific characterizations! The dynamic between the boys was awesome!

More, please!
lumutness chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Well written. I like the way Tony looks through Bruce's mask, or rather, the way he reacted to it. Tony has sunny personality, which is logical that he hates B darker shade. At first I tought he hated the mask like in any other fanfic. I'm glad I was wrong.

Funny thing is, Bruce said the same sentence to Dick in Nightwing #30. Good thing he retaliates. (though I doubt that what Dick said gotten through his thick skull-Bats stubborness and all that).
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I liked it. It's well written. The serious tone of the story worked well, and I felt they were both in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Deshay! Basurah basurah!*
Sorry just had to finsih my chant!

Thank you for publishing a realistic Tony/Bruce story without any freaking slash! I hate when people slash the batman characters and I'm very grateful for at least one good nonslash batman/ironman x-over.

Once again, Awesome Gotham.

Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh how little does Tony-the Butthole-Ironman-Stark know about my beautiful Bruce! He the Gosh-Darn Batman!
Wonderful; absolutely in character; captured to the peak of existence, and I loved how Bruce always explained it: I fell.

Don't worry, Tony. Bruce will rise... The Dark Knight is coming... But The Dark Knight WILL Rise...

*deshay deshay basurah basurah! Deshay
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love it and I do hope you do more someday!

Superpower Lottery chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
It's just so sad. In a good way, but still, it's very very sad. Please do continue.
kikigirl4321 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Beautifully done! It's amazing that you could portray there personalities so well
Demons Hiding chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is so great, and I love how spot-on you have EVERYONE in here. I can literally hear their voices in my head during the dialogue. Looking extremely forward to reading the sequel! :)
mygam3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I like the story. It's quite sad story. I hope Tony knows the truth. Please continue soon.
Veiled Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Moar plz? This is great, but I want to see a transformation in Tony's opinion of Bruce and you're already doing such a thorough job with the characterization.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is the superhero equivalent of soap opera dialogue.

Most Impressive.
Roster chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
it's gorgeous how this fic shows that tony knows bruce SO WELL, and yet doesn't know any of the practical facts of his life. like how you know a childhood friend you haven't seen or spoken in years...but you still know them in a way people around them don't.

beautiful, and sad.
classic99lady00 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I really, really like this! You seem to be looking at the character's real personalities and stories and I love it. Great job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/19/2011