Reviews for The Sketch
nanciellen chapter 1 . 4/5
Very romantic and touching. Great story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
wow. absolutely brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Such a beautiful piece!
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Simply beautiful
WillandLizzy chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
This was so lovely and it had me in tears!
MissPhryneFisher chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
So many tears. Loved it.
laziza chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Another wonderful gem of a story. My absolute favourite paragraph is "When he first took the package from her, he had an inquisitive brotherly smile on his face. He always seemed to have that smile when she spoke to him at that age, up until that day. That was the day he stopped looking at her as a child, and started seeing her as the maturing young lady she was." There are many great love stories in P&P and it's a pity we only get glimpses of Darcy and Georgiana's brotherly love. Thank you for a beautiful variation on the P & P theme. I imagine listening to Georgiana playing Beethoven's "Für Elise" while reading this story.
Wolf Rebellious chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I am a grown man and I do not cry...often
furryproblem chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I at first thought that this would be a bore. But now I don't know what to say... This is one of the most sweetest and fluffiest piece of fiction I have ever read.:)
c3lia chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
this is so sad... but it's also beautifully written!
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Sweet
LucilleRicardo chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Wow. You write so well. This one made me tear up.
Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I enjoyed that very much. I'm impressed by how much you pack into a short vignette that nonetheless sheds light on the entirety of the Darcy - Elizabeth relationship. Coming at the monolith of their epic love sideways through Georgiana is quite effective, with the added insight into young girl whose artistic endeavors reveal her maturation to young woman & whose love and insight allow her as a mature lady to use that old work to break thru her brother's current pain of grief.

I found this one shot after reading your new SUPERMAN & look forward to reading more of published work. Please keep writing!
poser16 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I loved it. Your story brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful and sweet.
Great job!