Reviews for Tales Of The Treader
nf19 chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
OY MY GOSH!
I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! THE EDLU SIBLING BONDING FLUFF! AND WITH PETER TOO! XD CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND WRITE ANOTHER?
WKWKWKKWKWKW THIS IS SOO PERFECT!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
That's so sweet!

The ending anyway...

This was very well-written and easy to read. I enjoyed this tale. Thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
i loved it! i love how you wrote the siblings' scenes :) I also am very impressed of how you wrote Susan...though its always sad to see her like this. anyways, you are an awesome writer and im looking forward to see more stories like this one!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
brilliant story! if ever you were to do a sequal, know you would have a definite reader in me. :)
thanks for writing this and sharing it here, it was greatly enjoyed. i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings. good luck!
mrs peeta mellark 2.0 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
loved this i always loved peter and lucys friendship and how protective peter is of all of his siblings but mostly lucy and edmund and lucy i love two good job!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Loved the ending. This is an amazing story. With their luck all that stiff would happen! And the end is just perfect.

-Dyslexic Nerd
AndiePotter-Snape chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Last chapter's my favorite! hehe. I love the whole thing though. :)
jn208505 chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
What a great story! :) Very well written.

I actually just started (about 4 days ago lol) writing a story about Lucy being sexually attacked by the slave trader and Edmund saving her, but it won't compare to this one! I think I'll just write it for me now lol ;)

Thanks for posting, excellent read!

-J
jn208505 chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
I just found this story today and am really liking it! I LOVED this chapter! So well written! :) Off to enjoy more!

-J
NightRise chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
love it
RachelLermanSarahKeynes chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
omg i love this story

espeacially chapter 5 and 6!

i hope somthing similar happens in the movie!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Aw! That was so sweet! Edmund and Peter's protectiveness is SO cute! *U*

Poor Susan! I HATE what she did to herself... It's so hard to believe that any of the siblings forgot Narnia, chose to not believe in it, especially since Susan seemed so HAPPY (logical, yes, but happy) while spending her time in Narnia. It's just so sad. I mean, Peter doesn't get to go back either, but do you see him sulking? No...

Rock on! This was such an adorable story; heck, even Eustace had SOME shred of normalcy to him (being slightly afraid for Lucy)! XD U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
notagoodplace4gods chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
I loved your story and the way edmund and lucy interacted! They are my favorite characters! Anyway! congratulations!
claire 2013 chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
Very good story. Cute ending. Merry Christmas
LucyCrewe11 chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
poor Lucy! I feel so bad for her in this fic. I never thought of the dawn treader story as so well...dark, before.

Susan is such a jerk in this you just want to smack her. At least Lu has Peter and Ed on her side.