Reviews for Happy Birthday Hermione
wickedcml chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I thought it a very touching and well thought out story. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.
CarolMedeiros chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awn I love it
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
cute sweet amazing loved it loled a bit
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
A wonderful story. You really understand the chracters, and its all very sweet. Good Job
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
aww! That was a very sweet story and a wonderful surprise having Ron show up for the "surprise" party (though I knew he would!) I LUVED how Hermione described him "leaning cockily against the banister" m Ron :P

Thanks for sharing!
allikittenkat1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I loved it so much what Ron gave Hermione! I love fluff!
EnglishGrlVerity chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aw. Super cute. And yes, totally fluff, but good fluff.
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Nice fic! I liked it. Don't worry, it's not too fluff

Pattox0111 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That was pretty good, I forgot Hedwig died tho (. Hermoines Head Girl! Pretty cool stuff. Hermoines a LONER. I reckon that was pretty mean. But good story keep adding on to Aftermath!

Mishl102891 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
very cute!
shadowmonger chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
it was really good i loved downer dave hermione lol
Emma04 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Cute little one-shot. One little question if you said this can either be a stand-alone or can be read along with Aftermath do you know how your going to incorperate it into your other story, or if your going to at all?

happy writing :-)
LILY R0SE chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
this was great!

It was so cute and I loved the fluff! :)
MaddiOtaku chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
HEY! I love this little story! It's cute! I'm gald you are still doing storys! I REALLY was worry about you...But knowing that you are still here... Make me feel much better._

Well I'll see you soon...OK! I'll be here...throwing a freaking party! Because your back! XP LOL

P.S. To the reviewer who love BlackHawk13 storys...first round of FIREWHISKEY is on me!
zsdvnn chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
nice oneshot, so do u think that the next aftermath chapter is going to pick up where this ends?