Reviews for Rejeuvenation
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 1/9
Almost fluff but not quite.

Now does he have a soul or is he a demon in a human body?

I'd guess no to the soul or he would be brooding more.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was incredible.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aww, I love it. :)
inactiveandber chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awww! I love Spike/Willow pairings! Sooo cute!
Splishboom chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wonderful story, really. I got tears in my eyes.
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh, nice story. I liked it lots. I love the idea of Spike turning into a human and staying with Willow. Cute.

Ciao.
Teresa chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This was a truly lovely story. When Spike brings Willow outside and is lit up with pure joy... wonderful.
shadowglove chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
giggles...more giggles..that was priceless
nonhalema chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Love it
Ann-Marie chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
That was the best one yet! I loved it! I'm curious about a series for it though, just an idea . . . .
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I'm not converted. I'm not a SW fan - or actually a total SB or SD fan mostly because I think they all treat him abominably and don't deserve him - but that was lovely. I especially liked the way he prayed, missing the amen at the end for a minute. The chopstick was a good touch too. More please. Very good story.
loveology chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Hmm, wasn't really feeling this one. Just didn't appeal to me. Probably since the situation was so fluffy and unlikely.
Stars-in -Eyes chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Can you belive the whole time i've watched Buffy, Spike becoming human never even tip toed across my mind! This fic Rocks!
eagle7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
This was beautiful, Im so happy inside right now. Even if the story is finished i think u should keep write on this one )
bangbangxx chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I love it absolutly! I mean it was so good! I do hope you continue! Please and thank you!