Reviews for Dirty Laundry
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 5/8
Oh man that ending was great. Of course now, he could be missing a limb and the answer would still be to do that thing asap.
eosjoy chapter 2 . 2/15
Darling, it's been YEARS and you're work still holds up. You're an amazing writer - the pacing, tone, word-voice; characterizations, plot, dialogue. And goodness but this is funny and sexy and so great. 3 Thank you for your writing!
Aoi Raito chapter 2 . 2/8
Hahahaha! This was quite fun and cute, really! I enjoyed it! I'm going to stalk your stories for a while. Thank you so much for the marvelous reading!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Awesome. I really enjoyed this two-shot.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
The 12 year old in me can't help but laugh.
Fox's Den chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Oh my me! That was one of the most hillarious ending I've read yet! NaruSaku forever!
RubyGloom7 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
terribly cuuuuuute! among the few narusaku i've read i can already tell i very much preffer the way these two interact in your fanfics. wonderfull! keep it up:D !
Traveler07 chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
X) Good call Naruto. Good call.
Zatheko chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Loved it!
Faterunner chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Really well-written and nice flow. I don't know why, but it left me with sort of an odd feeling...
Kahli Hime chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Loved it!
Aelibia chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I love you, and I love this. Please never stop. EVER.
hushnelle chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
this could be canon. their portrayals here are so spot-on, Sakura being dominant and the last line is so incredibly...Naruto-ish. really enjoyable read!
NuclearPandaGas chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I really love the way you write, to be honest. It's refreshing and calm whe it's meant to be, and exciting when it's meant to be.

I thought this was a brilliant story and you have officially made me a narusaku supporter. I just hope other writers of this couple are just as great as you! :D
Perfect Beauty chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
lol the sex now comment made me laugh..good job