Reviews for Bachelor Turned Father
Kiyu desu chapter 4 . 1/3
Please update

your story is great
Nessie002 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I know it's been a while, but I hope you'll update soon, I really like this fic! :D
14th Musician chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Will you please continue this story? :c This is like the best Yullen story for family's genre. I love the idea of making Kanda as a dad while Allen as his son. There probably are no other story with this idea in ffn, that's why your idea is unusually brilliant and fresh. They sure make a cute son and dad relationship :3
RuneRenXD chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
This story is so sweet!

I see that Allen became even more like a child ('even more' because he still acted like a child in the beginning of the manga##)

And AWWWWWW, Allen is melting Prince Ice's heart~ That's so sweet!
shiroiokami chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
L.O.L.
bididi-ba chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
This is just too cute, I'm choking from the cuteness here XD

looking forward to an update
New Berlin chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
this is so cute/good/well written/awesome...

please, please continue it :3 it really is a great fic and idea :)
makubex000 chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
UPDATE PLEASE...
Yueli-san chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
poor allen is to neive for his own good lol. great chapter and i am loving the stoy. i really hope you haven't dropped the story or anything. if not PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SunAndMoonGuardian chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
This story is so cute I love it-Moon
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
*SQUEAL* SO KAWAI! I LOVE THIS STORY SO PLEASE UPDATE!
harleydayenara chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
aw~!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
that was uber kawaii! i lovd it adn especially the part where kanda met black allen.
TeukieWookie chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
aw this story was so adorable! I wish you would have added more chapters though!

-Momentai-
vasana chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Aw! This story's so adorable! If you're wondering why you've recieved a review or a story you haven't updated for almost a year, it's because I'm going through all the Yullen stories. xD lol. Please update A.S.A.P.!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »