Reviews for Caged
Oooh! :)

SEEXYYYYYYYYYY Thomas!

Awesome story!
backseat compromises chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
haha that was just so cute and funny! nice one!
Addiena-Saffir chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Very nicely done, incest aside.
The Reborn Akatsuki chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
O.O not bad, its the first time ive seen this pairing on this site. its pretty good, it was rather funny anyway i hope you can write more of it, good work.

will continue to read it as it comes out
Moonlit Death chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow that was wonderful could you write another chapter to this or maybe a sequel? There just isn't enough of Harry/Thomas on here and I would really like to see what Thomas does to Harry. If I don't find any more Harry/Thomas pairings soon then I might be forced to write one and I don't want to ruin it. So pretty please write more?
Jadepheox chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
It's a great story, I'd love to read more. It'd be awesome if it was the white court trying to indirectly get Harry under their control by having him fall in love with thomas' prowess, and in turn lure thomas back and they get two for the price of none. Perfect white court strategy.
lunarsaint333 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
awesome lemony goodness
lilitheshadowkeeper chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I really would like if you could continue this. It's interesting and Fun, I'd like to see how Exactly Thomas Makes Harry forget That they are related
Miss.Sly chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That's just... wow.
nope nope not me chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
hey, that was well good! i think its quite funny that the others were there.
Xelena chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
sweet mercy, that was hot. you almost want to think that thomas just wanted the chance to have a go at harry. _
The13thHour chapter 1 . 11/8/2008