Reviews for My Spike
etaureau chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love the way you have portrayed the psychological elements in your story. Xander being abandoned by his Anya and his Spike being too much for him was so sad. The ending was perfect.

Beautifully written.
A Violet Kind Of Violence chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Hiya, this was basically kick ass and i was wondering if you planned on doing a sequel? Cuz' that would be brilliant:)
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Nice! I loved it. Insane angsty Xander is so awesome!
fairytopia chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I couldn't put my finger on what was missing when I wrote the review yesterday but it came to me today (sad, I know - need to get a life) This is, as I said before a near perfect oneshot but I think what it needs is a companion piece or 2nd chapter with counterpoints in - for example it would be good to see Xanders spiral downwards from others eyes - eg who thought he needed pulling out of Africa, how did Giles view him when he lived with him, who noticed his week long absence and why did Spike agree to visit?

Fairy T
2amWritersClub chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That was really good. I want to ask you to paD it out more and make it into a full blown fic but it's very nearly perfect as it is and doesn't need messing with - I just didn't want it to end so soon!

Good job.

Fairy T
Rabidreject chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Liked this a lot. Fun stuff. :)