Reviews for Hogwarts Love Triangle?
Kate chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I wish it were 'wife and son' instead :))
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
gosh the last line was so sweet! 3
P chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
THEY'RE SO SASSY, I LOVE THE THREE OF THEM! And you. I love you for writing this. :)
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
lol, this was priceless! :D (although my inner ADMM shipper felt kinda disappointed by the ending...) still loved this piece :)
Miss Helena Quinn chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
WHAT?!

In reflection, that was the best curve ball I've read in years.
kat callan chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ohhhh the last line!
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
ROFL! What a fun ending. I liked it, the last line made it even better!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
LOL this was hilarious and it's enjoyable to see them staking the article in such stride. It's also cute that Albus thinks of Minerva and Severus as his daughter and grandson respectively.
noelnoel2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Very amusing! ;)
sanctuaryrulze chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
My jaw jroped. Leteraly! That was an amazing end. Great job. :D
Lolchen chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Awww. Sweet, so cute! I especially loved the ending. The rest was fun to read, but at the end, it's just such an awww-moment. I personally don't ship any of the hinted parings, maybe that makes me love this just a tad more for it?

*faves*
MommyMayI chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
"His daughter and her son" I did not see that one coming. Love most of your fics but this has got to be one of the better ones.
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Haha. Very nice. You caught me out with the ending. I was expecting you to turn it so that they were all sleeping together after all! Nicely characterised, and unexpected. :-)
nicnac918 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Haha, the ending of this fic really doesn't make sense (why in the world would they all have different last names?), but it's way too awesome to worry about things like being nonsensical. Totally loved it.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i laughed so much alskjflaksdjf
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »