Reviews for Hidden Wounds
pipinheart chapter 4 . 2/24
A great piece. Sam surely gave it to Dean once he was it!
sarahqureshi124gmail.com chapter 4 . 1/1
sam doesn't do such things with dean..its all exaggerated to an all things he did..that's not like sam...
mipib2 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Such a perfect story, believable and in-character. Love it!
Target Zero chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed evey chapter!
rrstarlight chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I really loved this story, you 'got' the charracters of Sam and Dean so well. I love hurt Dean and caring stories and you did that in spades, plus the accompanying angst from both.I've loved every one of your stories I've read and am off to read 'Sleep Eternal' now. I know I'll love it as much as your other stories. Thanks for sharing your gift of writing with all of us.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Thanks for sharing. I liked your story.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Poor Sam, dealing with a deathly sick Dean. It would be hard to be Dean's baby brother and always be left out of the loop unless Dean's incapacitated. They did seem to get a little more equal in later seasons.
masondixon chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
Just read this story and enjoyed it very much. Now I am on to read some more of your writing. Thank You.
VooDoo Doll13 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Great job on this story. I was thoroughly enertained while reading it. I will have to read your other work. Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed your writing style.
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
(Because there was one thing Sam hadn't thought about. Maybe something he wasn't even aware of, or wanted to be aware of. And that was that Dean couldn't let Sam leave again. Not after getting him back. He had no idea what was going to happen, or how he was going to make sure that Sam stayed, but he was sure that he'd find a way.)

Woah.

This is kinda creepy.

What's dean gonna do any way?

The story during Dean's sickness is amazing! Sam's angst, Dean's unconsciousness, fever, convulsing. Nasty angst! But I wish John would call..

Though I think Dean recovered too soon. I mean, I read how hard it was for him to sit up or talk, but then suddenly he talked in a long sentence, and even could pick up one of his pillow and laid back down on his own. Even laying down uses hip muscle, I think.

Just my opinion. I hope you don't mind constructive criticism.

Keep up the good work!
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
(Even his head was warm under Sam's hand, the touch a constant reminder that Sam was there, and for some reason that he couldn't quite grasp that thought was the most important of all.

Sam was there.

So it was okay to close his eyes and fall asleep.)

I was lovely.

I love it.
LuckyMe1 chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
This was a very well written story with amazing descriptions. You captured each boys personality along with the emotion of the episode "Shadow". Thanks.
kalina-blue chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
Your probably getting sick of me telling you I like your stories, but I really, really liked this one. Especially Sam's outburst at the end. Very well written.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
That was some excellent h/c. Nice out-of-it Dean and desperate Sam. I especially adore the image of Dean lying pillowed on Sam's leg, a weakness of mine. And the talk, and Sam's assurance, after Shadows was long overdue. I really like where you went with it, and it all sounded in character. Good job.
Velvet Green chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
"Chances that it were vodka or gin weren't particularly big" - Oh, Dean! *tuts*

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I love your Dean-voice. You've really got his tone down.

And I also love Sam's outburst here, Dean so deserved that! It's just a pity he can't really remember how it's come to this - but at least he seems to have learned something. Poor him, realizing he'll be alone in the end, and not knowing how to stop that from happening.

"Dad is the only one who hasn't called back yet" - Oh, yes. That's John Winchester for you. Arrgh!

Loved this fic - I'm such a glutton for hurt!Dean stories with accompanying Sam angst, and this was an extremely well done one!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »