Reviews for A Bride From Konoha
dragonpie11 chapter 21 . 7/24
THIS WAS SO AWESOMEEEEEEEE ! I love you describe about Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Gaara and the other char. when I read the stories, sometimes i prefer sakura with gaara, and then naruto, and then sasuke. you make them so awesome !
about sasuke hunting for her (that was so cute to know that actually sasuke truly love sakura), naruto and his protectivness (he was so cool ! when i read the story, i hope those two will get together. but this fic gaasaku at all!), gaara and his possesifness.
good work author-san. that was a nice journey. thank !
shadowkissedvixen chapter 21 . 4/17
i hope you make a sequel! i liked your story very much.
sakurafan700 chapter 21 . 2/11
awesome I am happy you planning on make second part of this story please make soon your story was soooooo good
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
I shall be ready to fight you off for the sake of gaara and sakuras happiness! Away with you evil sasuke! Great story author. It's my second time reading this and it never fails to leave me wide eyed in surprise . thank you ! I really do hope you can write more stories sometime. Again thank you for the story *two thumbs up* *hearts hearts hearts*
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
Miscarriage?! *face pales like Gaara's*
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Its going! I like his so far.!
Christin252 chapter 21 . 7/28/2015
sequelllll
Guest chapter 21 . 5/30/2015
That is so cute and wonderful story that I ever read..
Please make second story of them I really love your story...
thanks for this beautiful story
Kiss01989 chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
Ahhh! Amazing writing style, I loved the story it is so unlike a lot of the others on . great job, or was hard to put down and so reading.

~Tsuki 3
HeyJoe0929 chapter 19 . 3/3/2015
First of all thank you for this story. Thaks for the effort in writing this in English even though it's not your first language. But considering how English is not your native tounge, you're actually good. This is a good story. Well-paced (except Chapter 19, it was indeed rushed which is too bad because you've been buolding up Sasuke and Gaara's fight but nothing really happened), and the characters and their story was well established. I also liked the Lemon. Lol. Anyway, good GaaSaku story. I really enjoyed it :) Thank you!
bassoongirl14 chapter 21 . 12/17/2013
Awesome story! Loved it!
Moments chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
BEST LEMON GAASAKU I'VE EVER READ!
Lynn chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
Wow.. I can't believe I've overlooked this one till now. I got sucked in pretty quick haha. And I really liked how you portrayed each character. Idk how I feel about the ending... I wish parallel universes existed for Sakura to be w each of them lol. Anyways I really enjoyed your story!
queenofcats81 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh I totally loved it! Please make a sequel! :)
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
its not bad its pretty cool actually and there arnt that many errors that i saw