Reviews for Thermite
whistlingawaythedark chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
that was great
JamieStuart chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
wow again. U are really really good. The more I read from you, the more I want! Keep it up, 'couse, you're really good!:)
Pandora Lucia chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Hey there, I read this the other night, but it was so late I was completely exhausted and couldn't form whole sentances by the time I was finished reading it all. I think this is my favourite to date.

Pandora
ilovegsr chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
So romantic, so hot, wow! Thanks for writing! Please visit us at grissomandsaraforeverlove.
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Absolutely perfect (again)! So cute and sweet...Keep writing like this!
cemeteries chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
So, I took a chance and ventured into the smut for my second reading. While I guess that I probably couldn't enjoy it as much as a legitimate GSR fan, I did like it. Your descriptions are really rich and it makes it very easy to visualize everything going on in the story. You are good at writing each and every little detail to paint the entire picture. There were two things that bothered me though. 1: You always refer to them as 'she' and 'he'. Is that what you are trying to do? They only refer to each other by name in dialogue. I don't think I ever saw a 'Gil said' or anything like that. 2: You are constantly describing Sara but there is very little description of Grissom. And you mention that she is beautiful every time you describe her, even if you are using other words for it. Maybe step back from that a little? And also describe Gil a little? I don't know. It could just be me and this is only the second story I've ever read :]

Either way, I dig it. We can discuss more at work.

-Goddess of Spo
suallenparker chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
sweet and hot, just as I like it
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
HOLT SH*T! wow! I didn't even think that was possible! holy hell.. wow... just wow...
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
WOW! Good one! HOT! Love your stuff!
jenstog chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
m hawt and sweet! The fact that Sara did that sans touch- hot!
marina's word addiction chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
good job, very intense, loved the end!
Twisted Puppy chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aw. Such a sweet ending!
tmschmitt chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
very cool.. love your stories. keep up the good work..
My Kate chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
perfect...thank you for sharing this inside look at a couple in love...