Reviews for IMMORTAL
TheArtSmartQueen chapter 1 . 5/9
If my friend (an awesome girl who scares the fudge out of me sometimes with her creepy way of thinking) watched this anime, this sounds like something she would write.
Except that she would add tragic pasts and more gore.
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh my god.

When I'd finished reading, I just sat there in silence for a while. That...was pretty scary. But rather nice, in a twisted way. Or maybe that's just me.
mimi chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
omg i loved it it was so sad though but i cant wait to see the reaction of the soul society when they find out what yumichika did
honebami chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oh my god...you killed them. Totally saw this coming, but still...Yumi...he killed them! The story was really scary, had me on the edge of my seat. This is so sad...poor, poor Yumichika. It actually made me cry.

As sad as it is...I love it. It's so intense!
xxnormalnormalxx chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
omg...this is so sad...
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
...Dang woman. It was even more intense than I thought it would be.

My question is if they all ever found each other again. But we don't have to answer that. It's a mystery.

A creepy, deranged mystery.

I loved it. I love all the horror fics you write. They are amazing.

...HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUMI! (totally not fitting for what I just read, but whatever.)
chica blanca chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
wow. that was rather depressing, in a good way, I mean. Did you read last week's manga? B/c I think if something ever does happen (to Ikkaku or Yumi) the other is going to go insane...maybe not to this degree but hey, you never know. All in all great work.

hugs,

chica
Afrieal chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
*blink* *blink* ohhkay a month early for all hallows eve but a definate chiller.

Rysh and Affie
DelMarch chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Are you kidding? I love it! Sure, it's absolutely horrible what happened, and my poor Yumichika is in such terrible mental pain, ugh... But I just LOVE the sense of surreality, and the quest for peace and perfection, and all the twisted love...

(Granted, it's a rather weird *birthday* fic, but hey :P That's a detail :D )