Reviews for Cross Jurisdiction
elsiek chapter 14 . 9/4
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
SimplyMe51 chapter 14 . 3/16
Fabulous story, not my first time reading it! Thanks for sharing!
Moi chapter 14 . 5/27/2016
Brilliant. Going to read the sequel next. I hope it'll have a bit more Abby in it. It really had me laughing when you wrote those two hit it off.
SimplyMe51 chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Great story so far. That is just so in character for Ronon to keep replying to each question with classified.
daemon452 chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Ok so I realllllllllly want to read one of these where ncis gets correctly chewed the fuck out for doing this. Just once, they literally broke a shit ton of laws and will not even care.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
That's not Gibbs. He doesn't lose his cool that easily. He can, yes. But not immediately.

And I would think the SGA team would have contacted the DIRECTOR first.
flower pot girl chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
A great melding of the two shows.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Very good story. Tiny quibble, the SGC (just in general) would be foolish not to use the expertise of Mossad, they have by far the best track record of any national intelligence service.
cmtaylor531 chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Wow. I really enjoyed this story. Normally I can't get I to crossovers but this just seemed to work n
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
Remarkably well integrated crossover. Well done.
fred21 chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Wonderful crossover. Thought you blended the 2 different shows together really well.
Shadow of Flame chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Nice! Although, now that I think of it, Gibbs insistence on being read into things/keeping cases after being told not to is kind of odd with his background. Although then again, he wasn't really black ops like Sheppard and O'Neill...
Good job. The interactions between the teams were well-written and in character.
SciFiSGFan chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Awesome story! After just watching a marathon NCIS weekend I could hear very clearly every word that was said. You captured the essences of the characters quite well. I enjoyed it very much. Was sad to see it end!
gw-libero chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
Wow - excellent writing! Fantastic story!
My favorite elements among so many amazing things: Rodney high on Caf-Pow (LOL) and Ronon's line "Earth rules mean exactly squat to me." Going to check out your other stories now.
Samuez chapter 14 . 1/11/2013