Reviews for Cross Jurisdiction
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 14 . 5/22
That was quite a good tale. You are good with the suspense and cliffhangers. Thanks for writing.
hotshow chapter 14 . 3/28
I just discovered this story and thought it was great. Thank you.
1WitchFan chapter 14 . 3/14
Let me tell you, since this is the first time that I read an NCIS and SGA crossover, I really enjoyed. Keep up the good work.
mandy chapter 14 . 2/6
Great story! Really enyoyed it!
elsiek chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
SimplyMe51 chapter 14 . 3/16/2017
Fabulous story, not my first time reading it! Thanks for sharing!
Moi chapter 14 . 5/27/2016
Brilliant. Going to read the sequel next. I hope it'll have a bit more Abby in it. It really had me laughing when you wrote those two hit it off.
SimplyMe51 chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Great story so far. That is just so in character for Ronon to keep replying to each question with classified.
daemon452 chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Ok so I realllllllllly want to read one of these where ncis gets correctly chewed the fuck out for doing this. Just once, they literally broke a shit ton of laws and will not even care.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
That's not Gibbs. He doesn't lose his cool that easily. He can, yes. But not immediately.

And I would think the SGA team would have contacted the DIRECTOR first.
flower pot girl chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
A great melding of the two shows.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Very good story. Tiny quibble, the SGC (just in general) would be foolish not to use the expertise of Mossad, they have by far the best track record of any national intelligence service.
cmtaylor531 chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Wow. I really enjoyed this story. Normally I can't get I to crossovers but this just seemed to work n
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
Remarkably well integrated crossover. Well done.
fred21 chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Wonderful crossover. Thought you blended the 2 different shows together really well.