Reviews for Difference
devotedtodreams chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
... ... ...OH MY GOD! Do you have any idea how good this is? Really a brilliant job: beautifully, perfectly written, lovely settings, the characters, the words... EVERYTHING! I was holding my breath as I read this... I don't breathe "properly" (as in: healthy), but whenever I read something good, it just becomes worse! But it's worth it!

Man, I really felt poor Sasuke's anguish... and then Itachi came! It really gave me the impression that he is always looking over his otouto, that he is closer around than everyone thinks he is! And the card at the end! SO KAWAII! I was close to tears when I read that...

Wonderful second part! If this story weren't already in my list of Favorites, I'd definitely add it! I really love your work and can't wait to read more from you - whenever that will be! But first, have fun with NaNoWriMo! _
SkywardShadow chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
-sobs- This was fantastic! Bittersweet, sad, and just a tad bit fluffy. Beautiful job; truly.
Jamez 7777777 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Nice. But where's the second chapter?
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aw, that was SO SWEET AND KAWAI'I! Adorable. Fluffy, fluffy, gloriously fluffy! Brilliant work.
devotedtodreams chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aww... this was so CUTE! I'm honored to have inspired you to write something like this! Little Sasuke just makes me wanna squeal! I totally dig scenes like the last part of this - you know, when they promise to always love each other and stuff... *sigh* Too bad Kishimoto didn't have a happier ending for those two brothers, although it could have been a lot worse (I mean, what if Sasuke HADN'T changed his opinion of Itachi?)...

Can't wait for the second part! I'm sure it'll be just as good as the first one! Great job! _

(P.S: I also really liked what Itachi said about getting up again even if he wouldn't be there for Sasuke - that was so sweet; yet it kinda made me sad because in the end, that really came to be...)
Lantia4ever chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
aw, cute and kinda sad now when I think about how they ended after all :( (damn that sasuke xD) nice story, great job x))
melody726 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
hmm... it's 'aw!'-worthy... so far, to me, it's cute...