Reviews for Positive Tension
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This was a great story. It had a new theme (lawyers) and it had me reading as fast as I could to see what would happen next. I just loved it. :)
Ssenillek Reh chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I loved it. Ohmygod, it was amazing. I can't even... words can't describe. It's great.

-“Oh Jaz, I love you so much I would even let you wear sneakers in public.”-

And that is one of the funniest things I've read in a long while. Seriously, I choked on my own spit (not so nice, really) when I read it. XD

Gahh. No more words. I love it.

-Kel
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
When I got half way thru, I was going to say I hated this, although the sex was hot, but when I got finished. I loved it. So romantic. A true love story. Bravo.
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
:sigh: that was brilliant...
Goo82 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I loved this.. I am going to have to check out your stories you are talentd. I would have loved to see this a story.
MissRe chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Woohoo! I'd make some witty comment about Edward and briefs here, but I think my brain may have melted a bit. Great job.
dragonflyace chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Now that's what i call a one shot. It was like a five minute movie, with an introduction, and a happy little epilogue, and heaps of everything i love in between. I loved it.

You know i actually made an origami swan as soon as i read that emmett did.

On a side note, and it might just be me, there were some parts where it seemed that you were changing tense within a sentence. (i noticed it more at the beginning, can't remember the exact parts.)

Also, was Edward adopted? That part wasn't really clear for me. His surname is Cullen, but i don't think he refered to Alice as his sister, and Carlisle says something about 'like' a flesh and blood son.

Anyway Keep up the great work, can't wait for your next update. xo
Edwardxlovesxme chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
hmm positive tension? interesting phrase you've invented
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This was a really good story! Well done!
EC4me chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
That was really good. A lot of character development for a one shot. The lemon was hot too!
Mrs.Ruffolo chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
oh i loved it LOVED IT
WellMadeMistake chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow, that was incredible. The lemon was insantely hot! Awesome job.
NilName chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Now THAT is sexy Edward and Bella! I'm speechless to be honest, great passion, chemistry is really captured between the two of them. I love it!

BANG BANG!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
loved it
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I do believe this is my favorite of the competition so far. I loved it!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »