Reviews for Inseperable
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
An OC shouldn't have Demi songs. Only Mitchie should have been able to use them.
MissApple17 chapter 34 . 9/3/2012
Hey! I just read Lovebug and this story, and i loved them! i hope you will write a sequel :)
socks900 chapter 34 . 8/9/2010
it was really good. But i think that you should've continued with a sequel. It was so dramatic. What I think should have happened at the end was joe crashed the wedding and told Nate their 'dirty little secret' and given caitlyn a guy! And... THEN done a sequel with more drama... And stuff... Good stuff too! Not all bad.

but that's just my opinion.

Yes, I know I'm crazy but I like to talk to books and storys and tv shows...

So I might've over-reacted at some points in the story... And well, my mother was very displeased to see me talking angrily to my iPod... (saying things such as: nooo! How could you joe! Or: omj I know what she's gonna do! Dont you dare! OR: the weding is so soon! You cantdo that to him! I forbid you! (yet somehow she still did... Hmmmm...)) At 4:30 am...

speaking of which... I should go to sleep...
muzicoftheheart chapter 34 . 9/1/2009
You are an awesome author and you should deffinatly write and sequel. I totally agree that Joe Jonas is yours. I really don't have a favorite. I also think it is totally amazing that you go to these concerts and were on TV! that would be so awesome if I could do that. I also wish I was a great author like you! Keep writing!
hexenkind chapter 34 . 4/15/2009
Soo cute!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 34 . 12/25/2008
OMG! That was the ending? Eh, it couldn't have gone any different. I liked it. Please don't stop writing! This was really good!
hamster6276 chapter 34 . 12/15/2008
its over no it must go on
LeahDaniels chapter 34 . 12/15/2008
woot, woot! Love it, altough, I would get a bad conscience if I was Lucy, I mean, she had been cheating for a long time. Oh, anyways, I really like this story, so I hope there will be a sequel. Hugs! :D
contagiouschemi chapter 34 . 12/15/2008
aw, and some Smitchie in the end. im sad its over though, oh well i'll just have to do with Just Fans. i was thinking of doing a new fanfic, where shane and mitchie are out at dinner and she can do latin and ballroom dancing, shane cant, then he takes her hand and they start doing an Argentinian Tango, haha, v random, thought of it whilst watching Strictly.
JennaC17 chapter 34 . 12/14/2008
Wow,

That story was amazingly good.

I loved like every second of it.

I can't believe its over though.

I could have kept reading for like ever.

haha.

I can't wait to see what else you have in mind for stories, because your stories are incredible !

Great Work ! :)
The Vulture chapter 34 . 12/14/2008
Aww, love it! Great job, I enjoyed this story!
mimitrooper chapter 34 . 12/14/2008
awhh loved this sequeal... ]]
Meghann27 chapter 34 . 12/14/2008
;,L;A!1!

that was me expressing my exictment!

That was so so so so so so so so so so wonderful!

Aw, this is all so cute!

Love that Jason proposed to Beth and so happy the Mitchie and Shane are Smitchie again!

The wedding was so sweet.

Please please please please write a sequal?
nolongerinterested chapter 34 . 12/14/2008
no! dont end it! please! please! make a sequel. i am like a dedicated fan of your stories. and i dont like it to end! just make a sequel! please! pwease!
bethanyyyyyy chapter 34 . 12/14/2008
OMG!

i love it!

it is amazing!

the proposal made me smile ;)

and you used the thing i mentioned!

wow

i feel special... you love me :)

haha