Reviews for Lost in translation
Izzy2174 chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
This is one of my favorite fanfictons, but I have always had a thing for Bull. I like Ron but in real life we are almost the same height. :(
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
great story i love it please keep writing BoB stories. i would really love reading them.! :) :! :-}
browneyes93 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
It's been great so far, but I found one little mistake. It's not the Lord's prayer Nikki is thinking before the jump. It is Psalm 23. The Lord's prayer is "Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil for thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever, and ever. Amen."
chillinwithRAYintheuk chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
HELLO! WOW! So, I came across this story yesterday. I started reading, and let's just say the rest is history! I was so enthralled with this story. I loved every bit of it from beginning to end. In fact, I loved it so much that once I started reading, I couldn't stop. I'll actually admit that I stayed up till 2 in the morning finishing because I couldn't fall asleep without knowing what happened in the end. :D Ha ha...

Well, I can't say it enough, I LOVE THIS! Winters was always my favorite, but then I was watching BOB recently, and it made me realize just how SEXY Speirs really is! I love him now! And your story made me love him even MORE. :)

I loved the characters, and everything about it. Nikki was amazing, and she made me laugh a lot. Man, what a character she can be sometimes. ;) Anyways, I'll say it ONCE MORE, I loved and hated this story. And I say hate in a good way. I hope you have a great day, and now I am going to go read another one of your amazing stories!
Finelame86 chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
It's so sweet ! I'm going to jump for the next story !
Finelame86 chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
Hello, it's me agian. i'm currently going trough yours story. I will made a review for the last chapter, but I couldn't let escape this ! I think I can help you with the french phrase of Nikki when she delired : So

my love, I've missed you so. I knew you'd find me. Please don't leave me again. - Mon amour, tu m'as tellement manqué. je savais que tu me retrouverai. Je t'en prie, ne me quitte pas.

(No, I don't want to stay here without you. Please don't go.)- Non, Je ne veux pas rester ici sans toi. S'il te plait ne part pas

(No I don't wish it. Johan, I love you, please stay!) - Non je ne veux pas. Johan, Je t'aime, reste je t'en prie !

Reverso could be very useful, but in translation, they sucks ! If you need some help with other fic or anithing concerning french, it would be my pleasure to give you a hand !
Yayyou chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Lovely story
Eitan chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
Heyho!

I just finished reading and I really enojoyed reading every single chapter. Oh my God, guess I felled in love with your story There are just a few stories, which fascinated me from the beginning till the end and your story is one of them.

I like Nikki very much. She has got a funny sense of humor and a great character. She's so cute and just too much fun.

I also liked Nix I laughed so much, about his jokes. He and Nikke are so funny. Nikki is really like a female Nix xD

The only thing I'm a little bit confused about is that in your profile you're from Germany, but the german you've used in some chapters is...well I wouldn't say it's bad, at least if you aren't german. If you are german than I'd say it's bad

So are you from Germany or not?

I liked your story especially because there aren't so many Speirs ffs. In fact, this is the only one I could find. You did a great job
CaptainSpeirs chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Hey. I like your story. But there's one thing I can't read. You know.. I'm German and I think that you used a online translater, isn't it?

If you want to know something in German, you can write to me, I translate it for you. So I will translate your German phrases of chapter one in correct German.

he is just being difficult, forget him love. Go back to your unit and I'll see you on the ground tomorrow. Be safe.

"Er ist ein wenig schwierig, vergiss ihn Liebes. Geh zurück zu deiner Einheit und morgen sehe ich dich am Boden. Viel Glück.

Did he just imply that we are doing something wrong or am I crazy?
Lt-Spork89 chapter 10 . 10/14/2008
Loved it :)
Lift the Wings chapter 10 . 10/14/2008
LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NIXON ONE! YAY!
wild-in-spirit chapter 10 . 10/13/2008
aw, cant believe its over

i really liked this story, i like any stories that are Speirs/OC romances.

congrats on finishing it though

wild-in-spirit
shane vanson chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
"Dropping her head, she wrapped her arms around her waist in a protective measure..." -

ohoh did they practice safe sex? :)

Ahh it would be so cool if she would be pregnant, well not in that time but for your story it would be so cute. Just please don't call her Britney, just kidding!

Do you know where the real life-Speirs lived after the war? Maybe you could use that in your story...but anyway please update soon I really like your story!
alib1989 chapter 9 . 10/8/2008
NO! please tell me it will be ok, i don't know if i would be able to read anymore!
Lift the Wings chapter 9 . 10/8/2008
Aw. NO! Why did he have to leave!